Vegas Players Showcase girls schedule??

Mom Taxi

SILVER
Any idea when they’ll post the schedule? The boys schedule has been out for a couple of weeks.

Any idea when they’ll post the schedule? The boys schedule has been out for a couple of weeks.
There are a lot more girls teams than boys teams in this showcase, so it's expected that the boys schedule would be out sooner than the girls. Last year, from what I remember, the girls schedule was released about 2 weeks before the start of the tournament at end of February. And even then, they made a few changes to the brackets after the initial release.

If your manager logs into the Got Soccer team portal, the analytics tab shows some opponents and game dates. Don't know if it is final.

An e-mail this morning:

Dear Manager,

Please note that we are in the process of finalizing tournament schedules. Thank you for your patience as we finish reviewing schedules to accommodate both team and college coaches schedule requests. We will be sending a notification as soon as we post schedules online.

Does anyone who's previously played in this tournament know if there is a charge for parking at the fields? I don't see any mention of it on the tournament's website or the individual fields' websites.

Does anyone who's previously played in this tournament know if there is a charge for parking at the fields? I don't see any mention of it on the tournament's website or the individual fields' websites.
I don't believe so.

None of the fields have parking costs. I'm just excited that the fields are 1.5 miles away from my house . Good luck to all. Hope you enjoy .:)

Back