VEGAS CUP around the corner

What's special about Vegas Cup?

Year after year sheeple bring it up as if there was something beneficial in it for low income families having to make the trip.

Now I'd understand if competition was scarce in the region. But until then try beating the neighboring clubs before venturing off into a meaningless expensive tournament.

Please dismiss me with all the warm fun and fuzzy excuses.

We all know you hate all that is not socal. Vegas Cup is a top 15 tournament in the country with over 700 teams. Many great fields and the competition is great from all over. It is within driving distance so no flying. Very good tune up for those who want to venture this way. If you don't want to come over the pass don't.

We all know you hate all that is not socal. Vegas Cup is a top 15 tournament in the country with over 700 teams. Many great fields and the competition is great from all over. It is within driving distance so no flying. Very good tune up for those who want to venture this way. If you don't want to come over the pass don't.
lol What does that even mean, "top 15 tournament in the country", bozo? Nothing.

You still have to come back to lose to your neighbor clubs. Let's face it, it's a gimmick and means to brag about on Facebook to other ignorant parents that know less about the development of the sport.

SMH

Like lil 9 yr old Susie would have a much lesser impact if she'd lose in Vegas?

It's all about you Mr.Vegas guy.

It really isn't about me. You asked a question and I answered it with my opinion. You don't agree with you and that upsets you so your next reaction is to attack someone. Teams come to Vegas Cup for a number of reasons just like they travel to Dallas Cup or Surf or Del Sol's PDT. You are not the all knowing of why or what people should do.

It does not just pertain to u9 or u10 there are 700+ teams coming to Vegas from many states. I guess they are all in the wrong by your definition correct?

It really isn't about me. You asked a question and I answered it with my opinion. You don't agree with you and that upsets you so your next reaction is to attack someone. Teams come to Vegas Cup for a number of reasons just like they travel to Dallas Cup or Surf or Del Sol's PDT. You are not the all knowing of why or what people should do.

It does not just pertain to u9 or u10 there are 700+ teams coming to Vegas from many states. I guess they are all in the wrong by your definition correct?
We're on the g08 forum but nice try though. Vegas is meaningless at the younger ages unless for recreational purpose.

lol@the top 15 retort.

You asked the question. I answered it. But If You need to feel like youngin something you got the last word. Good job. We are real proud of you.

I don't know. Why dont you reach out to the tournament. I just said the accepted list was up. No need get snappy.

Back