USWNT

England and France play nice soccer. If they haven't passed the USWNT already it is in the pipeline. I am really pissed that we squandered our headstart that Title IUX provided.

Are you one of those that believes their press and rankings? I can see with my own eyes that at the youth levels the world has passed us by. It's only a matter of time before that #1 ranking is a distant memory. The most recent starting XI will not be enough to win the next WWC and I will take your wager if you want to bet on it.

Which country has passed the US? Name the country. You can take that country. I'll take the US, then your money.

Which country has passed the US? Name the country. You can take that country. I'll take the US, then your money.

Oh and England and France are both going to beat us in the She Believes Cup. We will struggle against Germany and Australia has passed us too. Canada will pass us and my daughter's roommate is one of the reasons that it will happen. The US doesn't have a midfielder as technical and creative as her on the full WNT or in the pipeline and that is the TRUTH...

Within two years, the women will be lucky to remain in the top 10, the men in the top 35. It's the USSF death of a 1,000 cuts and it works because rather than look at their track record and run away, US player's parents fall right in line with what is being sold to them by USSF. We don't have the pipeline for the men or the women keep up on the world stage.

USWNT looked pretty good against Germany yesterday.

Did not see that game, only the highlights, but we were lucky to get a tie today against a French team that was destroyed by England.

Not sure what others are watching, but our players today, on average, did not have the technical skill of the French team, and far too many of them held the ball too long and turned it over (that is, when they were not turning it over due to their subpar first touches or overly hopeful long passes).

Saw that U20s played recently with a 1-0 win a few days ago and a 2-2 tie today vs France. Have heard lots of chatter about the world catching up to the US women sooner rather than later. Does this confirm those assertions or was this more of fluke or experimental roster situation? Didn’t watch either game. I have a younger so I don’t really know any of the players that age.

Saw that U20s played recently with a 1-0 win a few days ago and a 2-2 tie today vs France. Have heard lots of chatter about the world catching up to the US women sooner rather than later. Does this confirm those assertions or was this more of fluke or experimental roster situation? Didn’t watch either game. I have a younger so I don’t really know any of the players that age.
Can you tell me where you were able to watch the game today, I couldn't find the link, I was able to watch the one a couple of days ago but not today's game?

Can you tell me where you were able to watch the game today, I couldn't find the link, I was able to watch the one a couple of days ago but not today's game?

I only saw the scores on social media. Didn’t catch any games although I would’ve liked to.

Oh and England and France are both going to beat us in the She Believes Cup. We will struggle against Germany and Australia has passed us too. Canada will pass us and my daughter's roommate is one of the reasons that it will happen. The US doesn't have a midfielder as technical and creative as her on the full WNT or in the pipeline and that is the TRUTH...
I will take a page from your book and call bs. We will see this fall now that she is fully healthy. Remember a player that you yourself once called a savant. Just cause the staff at the USWNT has their heads so far up..well you know. There is one that was in and now out of the pipeline and really doesn't even care anymore. The best players aren't even playing stateside anymore. See Henderson's latest blog entry on the world's best 11. Besides she intimidates the shit out of them and will "one day be a coach" to quote a certain individual. But as long as the tools are in charge we will continue to fall to mediocrity.

Back