USWNT

Looking forward to tonights game against Brazil.
Lets hope we see a bounce back after the loss against the Aussies.

I expect more thought to go into who starts tonight, especially at the offensive end.

Looking forward to tonights game against Brazil.
Lets hope we see a bounce back after the loss against the Aussies.

I expect more thought to go into who starts tonight, especially at the offensive end.
Looking forward as well. But, I have to be honest, I'm already thinking of my first cocktail due to anxiety over what we might see! Who has the bigger problem? Me or the team? Shit! I think it's me. I need a beer. ;)

The UEFA Women's championship has been pretty exciting. We need to seriously be concerned with how good the European teams are looking. Germany got upset by Denmark, Austria upset Spain, the Dutch look good. We could quickly find ourselves ranked outside the top ten in the world if we don't get it together soon.

The UEFA Women's championship has been pretty exciting. We need to seriously be concerned with how good the European teams are looking. Germany got upset by Denmark, Austria upset Spain, the Dutch look good. We could quickly find ourselves ranked outside the top ten in the world if we don't get it together soon.
I was just saying the same thing to a buddy of mine. Dominance is no longer on our side.

Looking forward as well. But, I have to be honest, I'm already thinking of my first cocktail due to anxiety over what we might see! Who has the bigger problem? Me or the team? Shit! I think it's me. I need a beer. ;)
I'll be enjoying a cocktail or two for the game.
Both my little soccer players are here for the weekend.

NOT ENOUGH ALCOHOL in my house to make this look good:mad: WTH is going on?? Some of he ugliest, sloppiest, disconnected soccer I've ever seen out of the USWNT.

NOT ENOUGH ALCOHOL in my house to make this look good:mad: WTH is going on?? Some of he ugliest, sloppiest, disconnected soccer I've ever seen out of the USWNT.
Julie Foudy summed it all up when she mentioned Dunn's experience at her England Chelsea team. It's a slower, rhythm play with more technical players vs what she is used to with more athletic players (USWNT) and getting up the field quickly.

Good to see the old never die fight in the WNT though.

Best part?
Everyone in that stadium thinks this is a great win and a great game. Yawn
Love these pundits

Or maybe they are glad that their team made a comeback like that and are showing their support even if it wasn't a great game. Not all, but surely a considerable amount. I mean, if you were there, cheering for the WNT, and they scored, then equalized, then got ahead, would you seriously not cheer just because the play throughout the game wasn't the greatest?

Sorry not thrilled junk soccer.
We "take the W" a lot more than we have "a great game" which is why we are crumbling and being dismantled age group by age group.
Not that I care much to be honest- when you think people like Casey Short or Taylor are great there are bigger scouting issues at hand.
I would not encourage my DD to play at that level or NWSL so take with a grain of salt

Back