U-12 junior soccer world challenge

LAFC vs Surf semi game is the FINALS. I'm ONLY speaking for myself :)

Congrats to pats and surf making the finals!!!
This thread sure got quiet after Sunday..
Upsets or no Upsets. We should embrace the competition it was a lot of fun this
weekend. This probably will be the last time DA Teams and non-DA face each other.
Alot of people counted the club teams out but Boca,Corinthians and Pat's
Made some noise.

This whole forum has gotten pretty boring. Maybe that's why it got quiet. Usually just a bunch of overbearing parents pounding their chest saying my kid/team is better then yours.

Surf clearly has the best team right now, with their superior midfield. The brilliance of the lafc 9 kept them in the game.

Surf brought in 2 players from CVSC, and 3 players from Xolos to guest play. Rumor is 2 CVSC players are committing to Surf. Only time will tell..... Good Luck to both teams!!!!

Who cares my point is you have nothing to be proud of if they did. It's sad you would brag about it. Hope that clears it up ulittle daddies how embarrassing to win something at 12 based on ringers. More like pathetic ...

Who cares my point is you have nothing to be proud of if they did. It's sad you would brag about it. Hope that clears it up ulittle daddies how embarrassing to win something at 12 based on ringers. More like pathetic ...
Not clear on your response?

I am not sure if Striker17 came out and saw any of the games this weekend. If you did you saw some really good games. I was impressed with the style most all of the teams played.

Did you see the FCLA DA team out there? I don't think anyone can call them "ulittles".

Also not sure if Striker17 realizes that whoever won this got a trip to Japan where thy will potentially face FC Barcelona and Man City u12 academies. Any team from SoCal that is looking to legitimately compete with Barcelona's u12s is going to need ringers in Japan.

Both Pats and Surf should be proud of making the finals. This definitely had the best competition of the summer. Would have been nice to see La Galaxy and Palm Desert out there also.

This is a post I can get behind. I am fully supportive of a team building itself and recruiting for a new year. That's business. I am also supportive of families deciding if it's a good fit and using a guesting opportunity to see.
I am not supportive of bombastic daddies bragging when five on a roster don't even belong to the team. There is plenty of good soccer.
So winning a trip to Japan means bring in ringers? So basically what you are saying is none of these teams could beat those academies without the ringers so it's best to pretend?
News flash they won't win with them either so maybe it would have been better to bring their own team? Hmmm what a concept! @chargerfan you have to read this one no comment necessary

Back