U-12 junior soccer world challenge

I believe all (9) of LAFC DA's are back , (1) from TFA and rest are from different clubs.

Yes we are teammates. Just didn't appreciate the post. Kinda hinted TFA players are better than LAFC 05's. It's cool.

I apologize if I did not present the question as intended. It truly was a question trying to confirm a rumor that had made it's way down to San Diego about the make up of the LAFC DA team. By the time it made it to San Diego, the rumor was that up to 10 TFA 05s were on the new LAFC team. Based on the comments here, that seems incorrect. So 404s answer to my first question should have been "No" and not "Yes".

Correct justneededaname. There's nine boys left who are the original 2005's boys for LAFC. and I heard the rumor too that LAFC was just waiting for the TFA boys to come over. As of now I think there's just one TFA kid but it's still early. Training just resumed.

I apologize if I did not present the question as intended. It truly was a question trying to confirm a rumor that had made it's way down to San Diego about the make up of the LAFC DA team. By the time it made it to San Diego, the rumor was that up to 10 TFA 05s were on the new LAFC team. Based on the comments here, that seems incorrect. So 404s answer to my first question should have been "No" and not "Yes".

I don't believe original comment made any reference that TFA players were better so no need to put down TFA players. Also, can't really measure talent of players by DA game scores since teams were continuously switched around with 2004's and 2005's playing on both teams. 2 TFA 2005's and 6 2004's and 1 2006 went to LAFC. Should be a great blend of talent from both academies.

I don't believe original comment made any reference that TFA players were better so no need to put down TFA players. Also, can't really measure talent of players by DA game scores since teams were continuously switched around with 2004's and 2005's playing on both teams. 2 TFA 2005's and 6 2004's and 1 2006 went to LAFC. Should be a great blend of talent from both academies.
Except I'm pretty sure that LAFC's 05's always stayed intact every game. If anything LAFC would bring down a few 04's to fill out the squad. That's what I heard.

Based on the numbers you suggest, I'm not really seeing a "blend" except with the 04's.

If both the dominant mids from last year's Strikers participate in this tourney, they win. But this is gonna be fun to watch.

Who beats them?
Albion beat them 2-0 today in the finals of Albion Cup. Who beats them next week, not sure, but without those two players they remind me a lot more of Legends West from the last year than Strikers. They are a great team that will always come close to winning the whole thing and sometimes they will win it. It was very obvious that without number 9 they do not have a goal scoring threat. They move the ball beautifully, they can get the ball into dangerous positions. But, before 9 was able to score from anywhere within 30ish yards to goal. It meant teams were in desperation defending mode the moment the ball passed into the final third. This new version does not have that same threat.

After this weekend, I would not be at all surprised if we see at least one of those two back for the tournament. A trip to Japan is on the line.

I wish that I could see it, I think it is going to be a great tournament. My family will be on vacation so we will miss this trip to lovely Norco, CA.

Albion beat them 2-0 today in the finals of Albion Cup. Who beats them next week, not sure, but without those two players they remind me a lot more of Legends West from the last year than Strikers. They are a great team that will always come close to winning the whole thing and sometimes they will win it. It was very obvious that without number 9 they do not have a goal scoring threat. They move the ball beautifully, they can get the ball into dangerous positions. But, before 9 was able to score from anywhere within 30ish yards to goal. It meant teams were in desperation defending mode the moment the ball passed into the final third. This new version does not have that same threat.

After this weekend, I would not be at all surprised if we see at least one of those two back for the tournament. A trip to Japan is on the line.

I wish that I could see it, I think it is going to be a great tournament. My family will be on vacation so we will miss this trip to lovely Norco, CA.

Wow, ok. Tried to chat with you in PMs about today's game and congratulate you but I guess you prefer to thump your chest here. It's going to be a long and fun season.

I think you will see some very good, early games. Most DA teams play other DA teams their first game. Then you will probably see some blowouts in later group games. But, the semifinals and final should be very good games.

I am more interested to see if any non-DA teams can get through to the semifinal. My guess would be TFA has the best shot.

I think you will see some very good, early games. Most DA teams play other DA teams their first game. Then you will probably see some blowouts in later group games. But, the semifinals and final should be very good games.

I am more interested to see if any non-DA teams can get through to the semifinal. My guess would be TFA has the best shot.

Slammers B04 beat Albion DA on Sunday. Will be tons of good games, DA or not.

I heard Surf is taking 5 borrowed players to the U12 world soccer challenge (2 from CVFC and 3 from Xolos from tj ) how true is this rumor ?

Back