CP2yG4eWsAAGwX2.jpg

DNC = Slavery
DNC = KKK
DNC = Mafia
DNC = Mafia = Pelosi
DNC = Medellin Cartel = WJC
DNC = Clinton Foundation = ISIS = HAMAS
DNC = Criminal Empire

Where did your blind support for criminals come from....

* Your % is off....

CP2yG4eWsAAGwX2.jpg

DNC = Slavery
DNC = KKK
DNC = Mafia
DNC = Mafia = Pelosi
DNC = Medellin Cartel = WJC
DNC = Clinton Foundation = ISIS = HAMAS
DNC = Criminal Empire

Where did your blind support for criminals come from....
I see you are projecting again. If you are uncomfortable with where you find yourself in life, do so.strong else.
This is the most criminal administration since Noriega.

Money laundering, obstruction of justice, campaign contribution law, fraud as associated with the phony "trump foundation" and inaugural contribution law.
There are 11 counts of obstruction of justice meticulously detailed in the second volume of the SC report that those people here have not read. My read was one of the 12 laid out by Mueller wouldn’t meet a conviction beyond a reasonable doubt.

I don’t have the report with me to cite which one lacked overwhelming substantive evidence, unlike the rest that did, in the written summaries of a career Republican war hero scholarly law enforcement professional.

There are 11 counts of obstruction of justice meticulously detailed in the second volume of the SC report that those people here have not read. My read was one of the 12 laid out by Mueller wouldn’t meet a conviction beyond a reasonable doubt.
Not to mention the ongoing SDNY cases. State issues, hence no federal intervention/pardons applicable . . . "States rights", "Rule of law" and all. Tough when ones own talking points bite one in the ass.

What " Crime " was committed...
I just haven't seen the MSM delve into the
salacious material you have access to....
For goodness sake ...please do post the
information for ALL to see/read....

Back