Trump Elevator Tape(s)

Nonononono

PREMIER
Just securing an early thread starter place holder on a ‘potential’ ‘allegation’ of a high level American leader of a major political party with regard to incontrovertible “locker room” activities in business and hotel elevators.

Just securing an early thread starter place holder on a ‘potential’ ‘allegation’ of a high level American leader of a major political party with regard to incontrovertible “locker room” activities in business and hotel elevators.
Smart.
Get the place holder in before, well, just before.

A good thread I offer for your crude edification.

46 year old man: “You going up the escalator?”

10 year old girl: “Yes.”

46 year old man: “I’m going’s to be dating her in ten years, can you believe it?”

46 year old man: “I’m going’s to be dating her in ten years, can you believe it?”
That would make her twenty Mr. Trump.
Anyone follow up and see how the date went?

The numbers don't match up for Trump, so you are the culprit ..

Fat Bob The Cowardly Slob is now a now a Closet Pedo......

Sick Bob....Yur Sick Bob.....You're right on track with your
Reputation.....

A 72 year old man in 2018 was 46 years old in 1992. Fact based on common math principles.

In 1992, a 46 year old man suggested to a 10 year old girl that he would be dating her in ten year’s time. A fact based on a widely disseminated videotape of the man stating the words quoted.

Snickering by several of the usual gang of idiots over pedophelia tendencies by the now-72 year old man is something they will have to live with for the remainder of their lives.

A 72 year old man in 2018 was 46 years old in 1992. Fact based on common math principles.

In 1992, a 46 year old man suggested to a 10 year old girl that he would be dating her in ten year’s time. A fact based on a widely disseminated videotape of the man stating the words quoted.

Snickering by several of the usual gang of idiots over pedophelia tendencies by the now-72 year old man is something they will have to live with for the remainder of their lives.
Rod Stewart?
two little snickering smart-asses that find pedophilia amusing now grows to three.

Seems nutters, besides all the other things they lack, lack moral fortitude. Instead opting for the, "What are all the utter nutters doing?" line of reasoning, or lack thereof.

Does it really matter what color she is?
A big part of the new white supremacy playbook is deny racism and therefore deny the legitimacy of any claims of discrimination . . . and you run that play every time. You aren't going to convince me that bigotry and racism don't exist, they always have and always will. It's the degree to which we allow it that is the question. You all started making noise when Obama was elected and now Trump has opened the barn door letting all you fucking idiots run free.

A big part of the new white supremacy playbook is deny racism and therefore deny the legitimacy of any claims of discrimination . . . and you run that play every time. You aren't going to convince me that bigotry and racism don't exist, they always have and always will. It's the degree to which we allow it that is the question. You all started making noise when Obama was elected and now Trump has opened the barn door letting all you fucking idiots run free.
Sounds like somebody is runnin' free.

I never said racism and bigotry doesn't exist.
You people are just over playing that hand, crying wolf, so to speak.
You are wrong, again, I hate the white part of Obama too.
Why do you prefer to call him black when he is more white than black?
Have you ever really thought about it?
You seem to be a little emotional for a subject that you have no experience with.

Back