Tournament Results

Good semis tomorrow at United Cup

CDA Godinez vs Valley United
TFA vs Albion Garton

TFA and Albion both did well on their PKs. Valley United is now on the radar. Looking forward to tomorrow's match up vs CDA Godinez. Valleys forward stud vs the CDA defense will be a good one. CDA's attack should over power the VU defense though.
I'll predict CDA boys will win 3-1.
TFA vs Albion will probably go to kicks from the mark to decide the winner.

Hope the refs are better tomorrow.

Slammers 1-0 at half. Hell of a cross and headed finish. Pretty even game, Slammers starting to threaten more often now.

Is your team the Pats LA F2 coached by Cruz Hernandez? We played you guys in the Pats Cup. We are Pateadores Laguna B03 Gold. We lost to you guys 6-0, you got a hell of a team there. We are playing in it as well

My son plays on the F1 Garrido team, yes Cruz is a good coach with good upcoming team. Good luck, hope the kids play well and have fun.

The little tournaments are great for the kids to play, and smaller squads to get out and possibly get some hardware.

My son plays on the F1 Garrido team, yes Cruz is a good coach with good upcoming team. Good luck, hope the kids play well and have fun.

The little tournaments are great for the kids to play, and smaller squads to get out and possibly get some hardware.
Good luck to your team as well, yes I agree the little tournaments lets them know how good they are against a good level of competition. And when you hear back from your manager please tell me.

tgs.totalglobalsports.com/public/schedules.aspx?eid=378&fid=2045
Lol Who do you think you will lose against in this tournament, Buddhaman?

Like a bad case of Herpes, back again huh! LOL Like a Russian/Trump blog bot, always trolling.
You like disgracing legends names don't you. LOL

But as I always take the bait. Godinez in the second game will be a test to see how much we have improved. Missing a few kids injured but they will be fine. One bad game in Surf Cup otherwise boys are playing well.

tgs.totalglobalsports.com/public/schedules.aspx?eid=378&fid=2045

Like a bad case of Herpes, back again huh! LOL Like a Russian/Trump blog bot, always trolling.
You like disgracing legends names don't you. LOL

But as I always take the bait. Godinez in the second game will be a test to see how much we have improved. Missing a few kids injured but they will be fine. One bad game in Surf Cup otherwise boys are playing well.
Disgrace?? But I thought you capitalists pigs were against revolutionary thinking?
diego-maradona-che-guevara-tatoo_yz2bvg7av7fc1bb0pci3aiv9x.jpg

Anyway it's another weak tournament with mediocre teams. If you manage to keep the ball on the ground and not get sucked into a kickball match you might have a shot.

Godinez defense is flimsy. Don't go for through balls or over the head passes. Instead move the ball up as far as possible and use creativity to break down their lines. Have your strikers shoot hard and low to both corners.

Good luck! I'll be watching it.

Wow major upset at the Slammers players cup. LAUFA's 04's won the whole thing playing up. Yes says 03 academy but that was just so they weren't put in the 2004 group since da must play up in regular tournaments.
tgs.totalglobalsports.com/public/flightstandings.aspx?eid=378&fid=2045

Got through on a wilcard, took down Slammers 03 ECNL in semi and Celtic in the final.

Wow major upset at the Slammers players cup. LAUFA's 04's won the whole thing playing up. Yes says 03 academy but that was just so they weren't put in the 2004 group since da must play up in regular tournaments.
tgs.totalglobalsports.com/public/flightstandings.aspx?eid=378&fid=2045

Got through on a wilcard, took down Slammers 03 ECNL in semi and Celtic in the final.
You sure about this? DA doesn't allow teams to compete in "regular" tournaments. They can apply for an outside comp waiver, but unless it's a tournament that follows the DA technical framework for number of games per day, etc... I doubt it would get approved. If this really was one of LAUFAs DA teams, they might have some explaining to do when USSDA finds out.

You sure about this? DA doesn't allow teams to compete in "regular" tournaments. They can apply for an outside comp waiver, but unless it's a tournament that follows the DA technical framework for number of games per day, etc... I doubt it would get approved. If this really was one of LAUFAs DA teams, they might have some explaining to do when USSDA finds out.
Yes it's true the 04 Laufa team beat them

Back