TOTAL FUTBOL ACADEMY 2012 TRY OUTS ANNOUNCEMENTS

Intriguing. Too bad resources aren’t available for everyone regardless of talent level - but have to start somewhere and winning tends to lead to more support. Then money can be used to source more teams.

I’ll have to pick his brain one of these days. Thanks for the info.
Paul Walker, the guy in charge at TFA, is a very good man and has worked wonders getting sponsorships for the club.

I met him a while back and he talked me through their approach; if I remember rightly (I’m sure he won’t mind me sharing this), almost all of the ‘official’ TFA teams are fully funded (those listed as Total Futbol Academy on league standings in full wording, NOT the abbreviated version ‘TFA’). I believe the other TFA offshoots and charters are like most other clubs where the majority pay and some kids perhaps get financial aid. The official teams also generally get the better players and so they are more successful than the charters and offshoots which IMO probably just use the ‘name’ for reputation and to attract players.

Full respect to Paul and his colleagues for the model they have created with the official TFA club. It would be fantastic to have more sponsored clubs and teams so that kids can play fully-funded.

2012 TRYOUT INFO:

WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXTREMELY COMPETITIVE 2012 PLAYERS THAT DEMONSTRATE A HIGH LEVEL OF SOCCER UNDERSTANDING AS WELL AS TECHNICALLY SOUND AND WHO CAN COMMIT TO WEEKLY TRAINING A MINIMUM OF THREE TIMES PER WEEK.

TRYOUTS ARE SCHEDULED AS FOLLOWS:

DATE: EVERY THURSDAY "UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE"

TIME: 8P

4211 DOZIER STREE
LOS ANGELES CA 90063

https://www.totalfutbolacademy.com/news_article/show/993093

IF YOU FEEL YOUR SON HAS THE QUALITIES LISTED ABOVE, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION AT: ADMIN@TOTALFUTBOLACADEMY.COM

ra2010, A moment ago Edit Report

Back