Toque Futsal

Tymag11

BRONZE
Hello,

Just started a 2009 Girls futsal team. If anyone is interested let me know and I will give you my contact info. Training is on Monday and Sundays as of now. We are strictly a Futsal organization. If you are worried about club we work around all our players club schedules. As all our players come from varies clubs.

Hello,

Just started a 2009 Girls futsal team. If anyone is interested let me know and I will give you my contact info. Training is on Monday and Sundays as of now. We are strictly a Futsal organization. If you are worried about club we work around all our players club schedules. As all our players come from varies clubs.
Awesome idea! What area are you located in?

Hello,

Where can I sign up?

If youd like to get started you can come out to Mondays session so I can take a look at your player after seeing how she does I can tell you the registration process. MOndays training is at
If youd like to get started you can come out to Mondays session so I can take a look at your player after seeing how she does I can tell you the registration process. MOndays training is at 6:30 PM
Unfortunately this is one of our regular training days , how about next Sunday?

Unfortunately this is one of our regular training days , how about next Sunday?

This sunday I have a Scrimage set up at 9 am for some of the girls already trying out. If you can make it out that would be great. Otherwise next sunday will be fine as well.

1211 Fahringer Way
La Habra, CA 90631
United States

Back