Top 10 Thread

I have spoken to a few parents that have left Cruz team and it’s always the same reasons. Practices are really bad, he yells at the girls and puts them down, zero communication to the parents, etc. These comments might be from bitter parents but to hear it from that many I have to think it may be true. It seems he is really good at finding talented players but he can’t develop them. Hope this helps.
You have no clue what this team is all about!

Rankings just in time for State Cup. Columns are Team, Games, SRS, SoS (Strength of Schedule), Rank, SoS Rank, League, Win, Loss, Tie, Top 10 W, Top 10 L, Top 10 T, GF, GA, GD.

Teams #1 - 27:

01-27.jpg

So CDA has beaten 6 of the top 15 teams this year which includes the top 2 teams and have not lost or ties any games since state cup and have won 4 straight tournaments and you have them at 3..... keep punching numbers that don't make any sense.

I think Blues Mulligan is a top 3 team but.... Why don't you guys just wait until state cup to determine the best teams. At this point, sample size is small and regular season games are not posted.

To those that are taking this post personal for not having the correct rankings, just relax! It took College Football decades to come up with a ranking system that still has a few kinks so why would you expect a Girls 09 rankings to be correct. Then again, who gives a damn about rankings at this young age. Just let them play state cup and let's see who is #1

I think Blues Mulligan is a top 3 team but.... Why don't you guys just wait until state cup to determine the best teams. At this point, sample size is small and regular season games are not posted.

To those that are taking this post personal for not having the correct rankings, just relax! It took College Football decades to come up with a ranking system that still has a few kinks so why would you expect a Girls 09 rankings to be correct. Then again, who gives a damn about rankings at this young age. Just let them play state cup and let's see who is #1
I see it as informative and interesting in progress of teams plus it list a lot of teams that are out there.

The best-fit algorithm has taken into account over 1500 games. Even if there are major upsets the state cup probably won't change the needle too much. However, the state cup winners will get bragging rights for the entire year regardless of stats/rankings...

Back