Top 10 Thread

So we jumped from 35 teams in U8 last year to 134 in U9 this year. There are ~650 spring and summer games on the books at this point. The fall season will add another 700+ games...so there will be a fair amount of movement/normalization in the next few months.

Good luck on fall season everybody! HAVE FUN, ENJOY, KEEP IT LIGHT.

View attachment 1376
View attachment 1377 View attachment 1378 View attachment 1379
Interesting that you added regular rec and extra AYSO teams as well as JUSA/OJSC teams which don't participate in SCDSL,CSL or Presidio. I heard that the AYSO Matrix do in CSL. I'm assuming those teams probably participated in some gotsoccer tournaments or club tournaments.

Interesting that you added regular rec and extra AYSO teams as well as JUSA/OJSC teams which don't participate in SCDSL,CSL or Presidio. I heard that the AYSO Matrix do in CSL. I'm assuming those teams probably participated in some gotsoccer tournaments or club tournaments.
Yes, they played in summer tournaments and help to create extra data connection points to make the SRS predictor more accurate.

BTW, getting scores from SCDSL will be a pain. Not only do I have to drill into every game, but lots of scores won't go reported. Heck, there are some teams that don't even have rosters added...which means they are penciling in those rosters on 3 copies of game cards every game...LOL.

I would be careful about going to far back in spring as those teams have likely been through a lot of personnel changes. I usually use mid to late May as a starting point.

Back