Top 10 Thread

Was she a crybaby?
I can tell you that my daughter was not a cry baby and ahead of the second half when she played striker and got mauled, she played goalie and the only goal she gave up she was kicked in the head by an offsides player for the goal while she had the ball under control. Newport is the better team.

I can tell you that my daughter was not a cry baby and ahead of the second half when she played striker and got mauled, she played goalie and the only goal she gave up she was kicked in the head by an offsides player for the goal while she had the ball under control. Newport is the better team.
Newport 08 squad is better than CDA 08 team but not the 09 teams

Show us your top ten. Blues has been the top girls program for the last 10 years.
"San Diego Surf Soccer club has recently earned top marks, winning Top Drawer Soccer‘s Top Recruiting Title that recognizes the top developer of soccer talent in the nation for the second straight year — The IMG Top 150 Girls Recruiting list. The Surf SC recorded an unmatched eight players in the 2017 class who finished inside the IMG Top 150 after racking up nine to win the title in 2016."
http://goalnation.com/san-diego-surf-ecnl-program-success/

Cda slammers Toyota. They both played up in the 2nd flight 08 bracket. Newport won 3-2 in finals.

Their win is not legit, three 09 teams played up (Slammers-Aguirre, CDA Slammers-Cruz and Legends FC North) but Slammers-Aguirre was the only one loaded with 08 players.

Their win is not legit, three 09 teams played up (Slammers-Aguirre, CDA Slammers-Cruz and Legends FC North) but Slammers-Aguirre was the only one loaded with 08 players.
We have the fall SCDSL season to look forward to where all the players will be with their regular teams. A lot of tough match-ups:

G2009 Flight 1
CDA Slammers FC - Cerritos G09 Cruz
CDA Slammers FC - HB G09 Elite
LA Galaxy Orange County G09 PDA Harrison
LA Galaxy South Bay Girls 2009 Pre Academy
Legends FC G09 FC
Murrieta Surf G09 White
San Diego Surf Academy Girls Select 2009
Slammers FC G09 PA
So Cal Blues 2009 Mulligan - Rennie
West Coast FC G09 Nogueira

You can say the exact same thing about the CDA win against Newport Slammers at West Coast, they brought down the 2009 players that play on the 2008 team.

You can say the exact same thing about the CDA win against Newport Slammers at West Coast, they brought down the 2009 players that play on the 2008 team.
A lot of clubs do this because they allow it. Until they change the rules clubs/teams will continue to do this unfortunately. I feel sorry for the smaller clubs that don't have access to a big player pool. Look at the Players Cup Tournament they have 1 Flight 1 team CDA Slammers Crowley and the rest are mix of Flight 2 and 3. The chances of the Flight 2 and 3 bringing in Flight 1 players to play with them will most likely happen.

Will there be an update on the rankings of the top 80 before or after blues cup? Wondering how the teams will do in the Fall with no help from their top flight sister teams.

So we jumped from 35 teams in U8 last year to 134 in U9 this year. There are ~650 spring and summer games on the books at this point. The fall season will add another 700+ games...so there will be a fair amount of movement/normalization in the next few months.

Good luck on fall season everybody! HAVE FUN, ENJOY, KEEP IT LIGHT.

1-33.jpg
34-66.jpg 67-99.jpg 100-134.jpg

Back