Top 10 GU2011

There’s a lot of Slammers teams lol

Attachments

• 7C5D906A-15D7-48C1-A5B9-C609CB6D37FA.jpeg
    7C5D906A-15D7-48C1-A5B9-C609CB6D37FA.jpeg
    444.1 KB · Views: 39
Ole Red did beat slammers HB but this wasn’t the Zermeno team. Nice try tho View attachment 5216
The Ole-rs in this thread couldn't spew any more garbage propaganda trying to hype themselves up. I would bet my life that they are calling around asking who is signed up for what tournament and avoiding the top teams before they register. @Hodari said that they were too scared to play again and I know he is speaking truths

I’m a Dad for the Ole g2010 red. I gotta say that the Ole g2011 red team is their best young team to date for their age group. The reason is that half those girls played 2010 last year as they were part of the Ole g2010 white team. They move the ball exceptionally well for their age group and they have a deadly striker named Mia who can dribble through any 8 year old girl as she has exceptional dribbling skills for her age and she is scoring 5+ goals per game. She is their leading scorer. Now there is another Ole g2011 black team that is composed of mainly 2012 players. They’ve actually lost to other 2011 teams but as of now the ole g2011 red team is undefeated by any other 2011 team. Watch out for them... this is a mistake
https://tgs.totalglobalsports.com/public/flightstandings.aspx?eid=1084&fid=5212 it says red team but it was the black team on this eagles spring tournament

That’s awesome when a club builds up there players and then they do great in there age group ..Just curious to know how will the 2011 fair up vs your 2010 daughters team ?
If mia is dribbling threw any 8 year old girl why not move her up ? If they have played care to share the results ?

Also sc blues 2012 vs sc 2011 I’m sure they have played must have been some of the best futbol played in that age group care to share the results

Happy to see that there is some great talent at this age the future is bright keep up the great work guys and gals

That’s awesome when a club builds up there players and then they do great in there age group ..Just curious to know how will the 2011 fair up vs your 2010 daughters team ?
If mia is dribbling threw any 8 year old girl why not move her up ? If they have played care to share the results ?

Also sc blues 2012 vs sc 2011 I’m sure they have played must have been some of the best futbol played in that age group care to share the results

Happy to see that there is some great talent at this age the future is bright keep up the great work guys and gals
I’m sure the 11s would swallow the 12s up.

The Ole-rs in this thread couldn't spew any more garbage propaganda trying to hype themselves up. I would bet my life that they are calling around asking who is signed up for what tournament and avoiding the top teams before they register. @Hodari said that they were too scared to play again and I know he is speaking truths

So cal original but have been in the east coast and over seas for the past 4 years all these teams ring a bell and are talked about on the east coast in my daughters 03 age group but even when i was in Cali i never heard of the "OLE" team everyone seems to be bashing on... im surprised you guys haven't ran into each other in any tournaments but the time will come make sure you guys post the video

I can assure you it has nothing to do with trying to avoid any top teams. Regarding @Hodari 2012 team. It’s because they are a 2012 team and they beat them before. Theirs is nothing to gain for the ole g2011 team playing that 2012 lime team again. Same reason why our 2010 girls team will not scrimmage with 2011 teams

i beg to differ internaly its allways great to play up just to see what you need work on...like you stated there used to be players in the 2010 that went down to the 2011 that made them better players correct..."little brother allways better than the older at sports" why you ask? getting your but whooped by better comp makes you better

So cal original but have been in the east coast and over seas for the past 4 years all these teams ring a bell and are talked about on the east coast in my daughters 03 age group but even when i was in Cali i never heard of the "OLE" team everyone seems to be bashing on... im surprised you guys haven't ran into each other in any tournaments but the time will come make sure you guys post the video

Ole is a small club that started in 2016. The big teams around here recruit the best athletes and they play to win to keep their reputation high and keep recruiting the best athletes. They teach them to play long ball an English style of soccer which is a formula for winning at a very young age. Versus Ole develops homegrown players in their baby league and teach them how to play tiki taka style soccer using diamonds and pyramids formations, lots of small passes and
Ball movement. While the bigger clubs start
Winning at first we catch up to them eventually by the time we go 9v9

i love that kudos to your club for doing that and not taking the easy road.. you guys must be doing something right

Ole is a small club that started in 2016. The big teams around here recruit the best athletes and they play to win to keep their reputation high and keep recruiting the best athletes. They teach them to play long ball an English style of soccer which is a formula for winning at a very young age. Versus Ole develops homegrown players in their baby league and teach them how to play tiki taka style soccer using diamonds and pyramids formations, lots of small passes and
Ball movement. While the bigger clubs start
Winning at first we catch up to them eventually by the time we go 9v9
Quit spitting out crap about big clubs playing long ball. Tell yourself what you want to feel better but I've never seen an Eagles team resort to long ball as a primary style of play.

If I can keep my opponent on the defense most of the game. Their chances of scoring drop substantially because they now have less opportunity to get shots off. Making a bunch of little passes back and forth playing keep away most of the game thus maintaining possession of the ball for most of the game and only striking when the opening is available is tiki taka Spanish style of playing soccer. you don’t see the Eagles or blues doing that. Long ball game can have many passes on a sequence but they take their chances more in getting the ball to the are near the goal and don’t maintain most the Possesion of the ball by doing that
I watched the Ole G11 play against RSC G11 this past weekend. While they were very impressive, they don’t play Tiki Taka or anything that closely resembles that.

I finally did some research for this age group...dude OLE HAS NOT PLAYED ANYBODY. They beat Eagles who seem to lose every tournament and in the Cerritos tournament they beat a bunch of 2012 teams....there is a clear top 6 and its Blues, Blues Forsyth, Legends, Warriors, Galaxy SD and Slammers HB. Ive been messing around this whole time saying that Ole was scared to play the top teams but then when I looked at it closer I WAS RIGHT. And if you think that you cant play up and succeed Ive come across Blues 2012 playing a ton of 2011 teams and they seem to be scoring just fine...OLE isnt entered in Blues Cup. Theres a LA Galaxy Conejo tournament down the street this weekend but they are scared of playing the Warriors...coulda went to Orange this weekend to play Slammers HB but they dont want that smoke... @Luis Andres is the 2010 team as scared to play the top teams?

Haters gonna hate...How can you say she’s not a top 1v1 player? You haven’t even seen her play a game yet. So how can you say she is not
Just like you said .Pure observation. I don’t need to record them. A lot of that girls that have better attacking abilities will end up in the midfield or defense. That alone will make them Better players .Now let me ask you have you seen all the top players? The game does not change much at 9v9. That happens 11v11 when the fields are enormous.

Not sure if you’ve seen many of the Eagles or Blues games. But they tend to score on a couple of passes versus many passes to the goal. The idea behind tiki takes style of soccer is to keep possession of the ball most of the game and limit the possession of your opponent to minimize their chances of getting shots. moving the ball forward and instead of trying to send the ball right away you can return the ball back playing keep away until you find an opening and an opportunity to get a strike/ you don’t have 1-2-3 bam goal. Nothing wrong with that style of playing as the English play like that at a professional level. Yes there could be more than a few passes to a goal sequence but they are looking for the long ball cause they have fast athletes in the front that can cause quick Damage and make you pay. How do you combat this style? By keeping possession of the ball and making your opponent play most of the game defending than attacking. The Eagles
And Blues look for direct attacks whenever possible. Ask Rennie. Isn’t he English right? I’ve never seen the Eagles or blues play keep away most of the game unless they reach their scoring max.
He hit the pipe and manifested it
red
I watched the Ole G11 play against RSC G11 this past weekend. While they were very impressive, they don’t play Tiki Taka or anything that closely resembles that.
does your daughter play for rsc?

Back