Top 10 GU2011

After getting beat 5-0 legends better hope she is not the only player leaving.

In response to “blues Mulligan found her channel and making hard sell”. I posted a honest response to her video. Basically stating that she should be with like minded players and parents. She’s got potential and she should push herself. Driving an extra 20 minutes or so is meaningless when you look at the big picture. My family was faced 6 months ago with the same dilemma and my daughter couldn’t be more blessed. It’s a team filled with talent and awesome parents and the coaching staff is fantastic. My daughter was offered a position on the blues team and not guaranteed anything but an opportunity. The players and staff have made her better and more driven than ever before. I’ve played soccer my whole life including college and beyond. This is the closest to a pro schoolgirls academy than anything offered in the states for this age. If you’re talented and want to push yourself and have great players around you that care this is the team. Anyways, no hard sell just super stoked on this team and the passion the staff, players and parents have. She or anyone would be blessed to have the call up. Took me 5 minutes of a mulligan/Rennie practice to notice that.......

In response to “blues Mulligan found her channel and making hard sell”. I posted a honest response to her video. Basically stating that she should be with like minded players and parents. She’s got potential and she should push herself. Driving an extra 20 minutes or so is meaningless when you look at the big picture. My family was faced 6 months ago with the same dilemma and my daughter couldn’t be more blessed. It’s a team filled with talent and awesome parents and the coaching staff is fantastic. My daughter was offered a position on the blues team and not guaranteed anything but an opportunity. The players and staff have made her better and more driven than ever before. I’ve played soccer my whole life including college and beyond. This is the closest to a pro schoolgirls academy than anything offered in the states for this age. If you’re talented and want to push yourself and have great players around you that care this is the team. Anyways, no hard sell just super stoked on this team and the passion the staff, players and parents have. She or anyone would be blessed to have the call up. Took me 5 minutes of a mulligan/Rennie practice to notice that.......

There’s nothing wrong with that. If you have an opportunity to communicate with a parent of a great talent then you should take your chance to invite them out. I’ve never been worried about reaching out to kids who play the same position as my kids because I know it will push my kid. The best defenders my daughter (attacker) will see is in training. Trainings is where the development happens and to have them train against the best regularly will only make her stronger.

Congrats to Sting (TX) for winning Surf Cup, very impressive............all teams should be proud saw some great games!
Many thanks! As the mom of one of the Sting 2011 Shepard girls, we thoroughly enjoyed coming to Surf Cup. Competition was excellent and the final was a nail-biter. Congrats to the Blues for a great finals game and for all the competitors! Would love to come back next year!

Blues have had the same recipe since this site was started in 2004. My daughter in the 2005 U9 State Cup Championship played, and lost to the Blues in OT. The Blues are one of the most stable, developing, and talented clubs here in SoCal.

HB Slammers is the real deal. They’re going to be a tough out for anybody they play.

Blues Mulligan is the class of the 2011 age group, but there’s a strong group right behind them which includes:

So Cal Blues Eastvale
Legends
CDA Slammers HB Zermeno
CDA Slammers Cerritos Cruz
LA Galaxy SD Medina
Ole
Warriors
(No particular order unless someone wants to give it a shot after the results of the last two weekend)

I’d like to see la galaxy Medina verse HB slammers Zermeno snd Blues Forsyth verse legends. Both would be great match ups and not sure if they’ve already played.

It's interesting that there are some smaller clubs who have made waves at this age group. It is almost a sure thing that Eagles will take all of California Warriors best players and Real So Cal will take all of Ole's best players in the next few years.

It's interesting that there are some smaller clubs who have made waves at this age group. It is almost a sure thing that Eagles will take all of California Warriors best players and Real So Cal will take all of Ole's best players in the next few years.
Same with Legends absorbing Blues Forsyth players and possibly as early as next season.

I’m a Dad for the Ole g2010 red. I gotta say that the Ole g2011 red team is their best young team to date for their age group. The reason is that half those girls played 2010 last year as they were part of the Ole g2010 white team. They move the ball exceptionally well for their age group and they have a deadly striker named Mia who can dribble through any 8 year old girl as she has exceptional dribbling skills for her age and she is scoring 5+ goals per game. She is their leading scorer. Now there is another Ole g2011 black team that is composed of mainly 2012 players. They’ve actually lost to other 2011 teams but as of now the ole g2011 red team is undefeated by any other 2011 team. Watch out for them... this is a mistake
https://tgs.totalglobalsports.com/public/flightstandings.aspx?eid=1084&fid=5212 it says red team but it was the black team on this eagles spring tournament
Have you seen everyone play?

Give it a break! Your rating teams for 9 year olds. That's just plain silly. Focus on the love of the game. Half of these kids won't even being playing soccer in a few years. The 8 year old stud is rarely the 15 year old stud. Your not even playing full sided soccer yet.

I’m a Dad for the Ole g2010 red. I gotta say that the Ole g2011 red team is their best young team to date for their age group. The reason is that half those girls played 2010 last year as they were part of the Ole g2010 white team. They move the ball exceptionally well for their age group and they have a deadly striker named Mia who can dribble through any 8 year old girl as she has exceptional dribbling skills for her age and she is scoring 5+ goals per game. She is their leading scorer. Now there is another Ole g2011 black team that is composed of mainly 2012 players. They’ve actually lost to other 2011 teams but as of now the ole g2011 red team is undefeated by any other 2011 team. Watch out for them... this is a mistake
https://tgs.totalglobalsports.com/public/flightstandings.aspx?eid=1084&fid=5212 it says red team but it was the black team on this eagles spring tournament

I’m not going to bother responding to all the garbage that you spewed but I will address this: You said Ole Black was the one at the Eagles Spring Tournament. The website shows that the coach signed up was Coach Rivera who coaches the red team. I will admit that the red team did not actually lose a game at this tournament. Neither did the black team because neither team showed up. Blues 2012 got hotel rooms only for their opponents on Sunday to not show up. That sucks for the kids and the parents involved. I don’t know if that was on the team or the tournament directors but that sucks for them.

Give it a break! Your rating teams for 9 year olds. That's just plain silly. Focus on the love of the game. Half of these kids won't even being playing soccer in a few years. The 8 year old stud is rarely the 15 year old stud. Your not even playing full sided soccer yet.
This is a 2011 girls discussion forum. What else do you want us to discuss other than who are the best? Feel free to contribute to the convo with other topics...

Here we go...

I’m a Dad for the Ole g2010 red. I gotta say that the Ole g2011 red team is their best young team to date for their age group. The reason is that half those girls played 2010 last year as they were part of the Ole g2010 white team

It's funny that you think that the majority of these top teams didn't have girls or full teams that played as 2010's. This isn't some genius innovation that Ole G2010 White created.

I haven’t see all the 2011 teams play yet.

So you're just talking out of your anus without actually knowing what you're talking about. I get it, the conversation is flowing and you're trying to hype up your club's team. You've only made them look worse in the process.

But I know that this ole g2011 team has beaten the eagles, Slammers and a blues team not sure if it was the Mulligan team that they scrimmaged with.

I don't have a kid this age group but I am pretty sure that even this young there are like 70 teams called Slammers.

It’s so early to tell as they are all young but personally for me I’m not a fan of the blues program when it comes to development. Yes they are good at a young age cause they scoop up the best most athletic players but in the long haul after u12 they usually tank.

OH REALLY??? That's funny because YSR says different...
National Rankings
U13 - 2. SO CAL BLUES SC BAKER (CAS)
U14 - 5. SO CAL BLUES SC ECNL (CAS)
U17 - 2. SO CAL BLUES SC ECNL (CAS)
At almost every age group they have at least one team in the top 50 nationally.

While we are on the topics of programs and the way that they conduct themselves I have to ask what happened to all of the Ole teams that aren't around anymore? At my son's age group they had an excellent team that has vanished into thin air. Luis Andres can you share some insight?

I'm going to go back to my kid and let her know that she isn't good enough because her team didn't make the top 10 list on SCS!

Just kidding.

Pipe down Simisoccerfan. This is one of the most entertaining groups on this entire forum.

We became a flight 1 caliber team and are ready to take on the best of the best now. We haven’t played the blues yet but we are ready. Anytime any day

From what it sounds like your 2010 team is just like your 2011 team- Lots of talking but no action! Did either one join the Blues Cup?

Back