Top 08s

Barca1408

BRONZE
This age group has been quiet. Share your thoughts.. here are my top 6 in no order.

Eagles
Blues
CDA Slammers
Legends west
Slammers Newport
LA Galaxy SB

Some other stud teams are rangers, Arsenal la and legends south. Did I miss anyone?

This age group has been quiet. Share your thoughts.. here are my top 6 in no order.

Eagles
Blues
CDA Slammers
Legends west
Slammers Newport
LA Galaxy SB

Some other stud teams are rangers, Arsenal la and legends south. Did I miss anyone?

Surf 08 Green is a contender. Great coach and solid development. Also, SDSC has a decent group. Don't count the SD teams out. And I agree that Rangers and Arsenal could make the list. Probably more so than Legends West. Eagles did not fair well against Blues at Man City, but they played a nice style and have a great coach behind them. Their little redhead up top is a fantastic little player. This will be a great year to watch these littles battle it out. Haven't seen LA Galaxy SB this year, so can't comment.

Eagles
Blues
CDA Slammers
Legends west
Slammers Newport
LA Galaxy SB

CDA Slammers have some ballers on their team but way too dependent on 1 or 2 girls

Surf 08 Green is a contender. Great coach and solid development. Also, SDSC has a decent group. Don't count the SD teams out. And I agree that Rangers and Arsenal could make the list. Probably more so than Legends West. Eagles did not fair well against Blues at Man City, but they played a nice style and have a great coach behind them. Their little redhead up top is a fantastic little player. This will be a great year to watch these littles battle it out. Haven't seen LA Galaxy SB this year, so can't comment.

Surf green are good team. Have not seen them play but could be in top 6. SDSC also a good team I have not seen

Agree on the Surf club as a new club and good squad to match up against other elites, but Eagles...that little redhead is a great player, but only guested at Man City for Eagles I heard and isn't playing for them this year, so not sure that squad is much without her.

Agree on the Surf club as a new club and good squad to match up against other elites, but Eagles...that little redhead is a great player, but only guested at Man City for Eagles I heard and isn't playing for them this year, so not sure that squad is much without her.
Redhead is still with the Eagles, not as a guest player

Eagles
Blues
CDA Slammers
Legends west
Slammers Newport
LA Galaxy SB

I think you nailed it with these top 6...so far.

Back