Today in Fascism

It's impossible to give Palestinians and their supporters the benefit of the doubt based upon their reprehensible behavior. They're terrible spokepersons for their "cause".
CRazy times. Look at these losers wearing "the mask." Its all part of their uniform and of course hiding their mug. Total losers!!!

1714511699813.png

CRazy times. Look at these losers wearing "the mask." Its all part of their uniform and of course hiding their mug. Total losers!!!

View attachment 20854
This what happens when you appease terrorists, keep moving the line in the sand and don't allow police on your campus. Then it ends in a far more dangerous situation with cops in riot gear having to storm the campus.

This what happens when you appease terrorists, keep moving the line in the sand and don't allow police on your campus. Then it ends in a far more dangerous situation with cops in riot gear having to storm the campus.
I know many on here have kids in college and I want 100% safety for them, no satire. My boy graduated SDSU in 2023 and just in time. I was told by a pal that med students are cheating and using chapin to cheat or whatever that app is called that gives you the answers and writes your papers for you. I would be set with this set up. These thugs on campus also want us to forgive their loans. Insane!!!

P.S. This has all the makings of a false flag bro. You do know what that is?

This fucktard is a real piece of work. Welcome to the shit show you created, Pencil Dick. I hope the Russian collusion evidence wasn't in your car.

I know many on here have kids in college and I want 100% safety for them, no satire. My boy graduated SDSU in 2023 and just in time. I was told by a pal that med students are cheating and using chapin to cheat or whatever that app is called that gives you the answers and writes your papers for you. I would be set with this setI
Our friend who is a Jewish student at UCLA has been forced to leave the campus and come home to San Diego.
P.S. This has all the makings of a false flag bro. You do know what that is?
I'm not sure this situation fits the meaning of false flag; however, the protestors will certainly try to gin up claims of police brutality and play the victim in order to incite other idiots to protest. The NYPD is claiming that the protestors that have taken possession of the Columbia building are paid criminal agitators, which I have to believe is true.

Our friend who is a Jewish student at UCLA has been forced to leave the campus and come home to San Diego.

I'm not sure this situation fits the meaning of false flag; however, the protestors will certainly try to gin up claims of police brutality and play the victim in order to incite other idiots to protest. The NYPD is claiming that the protestors that have taken possession of the Columbia building are paid criminal agitators, which I have to believe is true.
Not yet was my point. Sorry to hear about the Jewish student. These are paid soldiers. I have a sick feeling about this paid army of radicals. Gee, I wonder where they came from.

Breaking: The New York Police Department has just announced that they have declared a riot as they make their way into Columbia University, where violent protests are expected to break out as MRAP swat vehicle can be seen rolling into the University

Back