This is what Trump/Putin did today to the DEEP STATE SCUM !

It is the most serious mistake of his presidency

Exposing the DEEP STATE SCUM is a mistake......Really....yur a frickin Idiot !

That remark and the Koolaid drinking by Democrats on a massive scale is going to
get this Country into a Civil War.....

You will REALLY regret the outcome if you and your party get what you want....

You disgusting traitor. You have to be a Russian bot. Go pull your puny little head out of your ass you commie.

Hey MakeAPlay.......I would highly advise you to think before you post.

You aren't who you want to be on this forum, and you will need a change
of diapers if presented with reality......

It is the most serious mistake of his presidency
Exposing the DEEP STATE SCUM is a mistake......Really....yur a frickin Idiot !

That remark and the Koolaid drinking by Democrats on a massive scale is going to
get this Country into a Civil War.....

You will REALLY regret the outcome if you and your party get what you want....
We really need to have you sit down, relax, listen and actually absorb the nature of this pathetic cyclical tar pit you continually jump into.

Sure, I used to cover the pit with branches and leaves, thinking you’d have some measure of care before stepping into it. Then I just left the pit open and obvious. You’d still jump right in. Then I broke the inviolable rule of any magician. I explained in detail that you should always check up on google my statements that you don’t like, because they are always quotes from people you vehemently agree with.

Be it your open love affair with Trump, klansmen, Hitler, Mussolini. So here goes, once again.

It is the most serious mistake of his presidency” ~~ Newt Gingrich, July 16, 2018.

Truth Hurts doesn't it? Time lines matter people. I know you people don't like the whole story. Just the parts that suit your narrative.

Obama was right on every account and he beat the snot out of Romney.

Russia is a fairly week country and our only concern is that our joke of a president appears to be compromised by Russia and has become Putin's puppet.

Russia is a huge country. Its borders would be impossible to defend against any country with a large army. Coincidentally, China has a long border with Russia and a large army.Russia has a government best described as a kleptocracy, which is a government where relative power is obtained by theft.The power in Russia is concentrated in the hands of one man, Vladimir Putin. This kind of government is weak because there is no rule for orderly succession. When such a dictator dies a power struggle frequently ensues.Russia’s economy used to rely on weapons manufacture. Since it was separated from its client states in 1989, its ability to make money from manufacturing has been severely weakened. Instead, its income for foreign exchange comes entirely from its natural resources, primarily oil and gas. Reliance on a single resource means that market forces could bankrupt the country overnight.

Obama was right on every account and he beat the snot out of Romney.

Russia is a fairly week country and our only concern is that our joke of a president appears to be compromised by Russia and has become Putin's puppet.

Russia is a huge country. Its borders would be impossible to defend against any country with a large army. Coincidentally, China has a long border with Russia and a large army.Russia has a government best described as a kleptocracy, which is a government where relative power is obtained by theft.The power in Russia is concentrated in the hands of one man, Vladimir Putin. This kind of government is weak because there is no rule for orderly succession. When such a dictator dies a power struggle frequently ensues.Russia’s economy used to rely on weapons manufacture. Since it was separated from its client states in 1989, its ability to make money from manufacturing has been severely weakened. Instead, its income for foreign exchange comes entirely from its natural resources, primarily oil and gas. Reliance on a single resource means that market forces could bankrupt the country overnight.
When did Russia march into Crimea?
When is Trump going to deliver 100 billion in cash to Putin?

We really need to have you sit down, relax, listen and actually absorb the nature of this pathetic cyclical tar pit you continually jump into.

Sure, I used to cover the pit with branches and leaves, thinking you’d have some measure of care before stepping into it. Then I just left the pit open and obvious. You’d still jump right in. Then I broke the inviolable rule of any magician. I explained in detail that you should always check up on google my statements that you don’t like, because they are always quotes from people you vehemently agree with.

Be it your open love affair with Trump, klansmen, Hitler, Mussolini. So here goes, once again.

It is the most serious mistake of his presidency” ~~ Newt Gingrich, July 16, 2018.
Remains to be seen.
The way I see it, Trump was in an impossible position.
If he concedes to the left and attacks Putin openly, leftist forces in the US and abroad take it as confirmation that the russian "meddling" gave him the Whitehouse.
If he uses his usual tactic of disarming and complimenting publicly, he gets lampooned for sucking up to Pooty.

He gave Putin nothing from a business or foreign policy standpoint.
No concessions.
Let me know when he drops a hunert bil in cash on pooty's front doorstep, and I may agree.

Remains to be seen.
The way I see it, Trump was in an impossible position.
If he concedes to the left and attacks Putin openly, leftist forces in the US and abroad take it as confirmation that the russian "meddling" gave him the Whitehouse.
If he uses his usual tactic of disarming and complimenting publicly, he gets lampooned for sucking up to Pooty.

He gave Putin nothing from a business or foreign policy standpoint.
No concessions.
Let me know when he drops a hunert bil in cash on pooty's front doorstep, and I may agree.

People are going to be laughing at you for the rest of your life.

Are you serious? You need to get your partisan head out of your ass bro. If you voted for Trump because you are greedy, stupid or a racist that is one thing. If you are okay with an American President being a puppet to anyone let Ali r our biggest adversary then honestly you don’t deserve the rights that my family died for and my brother faithfully defends. My brother who by the way is beside himself as is his whole ship.
Racist? Who knew.
Obama is one of the worst mistakes this country ever made.

It's always a game, as you like to portray it ....
I respect and understand the TRUTH.

You promote discord and dishonesty.....
Starting from your initial post back on the
second SoCalSoccer/SoCalOpinion....

You're a loser.
I'm a Winner.

Chuck Schumer Loves eating doughnuts and sipping coffee with Vladamir Putin...
Chuck Schumer is a Classic Scum bag Politician.....
Chuck Schumer needs to go away like Harry Reid.......

It's always a game, as you like to portray it ....
I respect and understand the TRUTH.

You promote discord and dishonesty.....
Starting from your initial post back on the
second SoCalSoccer/SoCalOpinion....

You're a loser.
I'm a Winner.
I’m doing very well, and I’m doing very well and I’m doing very .... well.

Probably as well as anyone has ever done with 4nos.

And there’s been no poster ever as tough as I have been on 4nos.

All you have to do is look at the numbers, look at what I’ve done.

And I think 4nos knows that better than anyone.

He understands it and he’s not happy about it.

And he shouldn’t be happy about it, because there’s never been a poster tougher on 4nos than I have been.

Back