This is what Trump/Putin did today to the DEEP STATE SCUM !

Wizard-behind-curtain.jpg

They BOTH pulled the curtain back on the DEEP STATE SCUM who have been attempting a coup on the POTUS of The United States of America....

Right now Mueller is contemplating a " Political "Goebbles......
If he wants to die with even one ounce of respect, he will
take the " Pill "....!

The cyanide pill is the TRUTH !!!!!

You disgusting traitor. You have to be a Russian bot. Go pull your puny little head out of your ass you commie.

This must be big for you to join the fray,
welcome to hell.
One line I always fall back on is "at least he is not Hillary".
Can you imagine if Hillary was choosing 2 SCOTUS judges?

Are you serious? You need to get your partisan head out of your ass bro. If you voted for Trump because you are greedy, stupid or a racist that is one thing. If you are okay with an American President being a puppet to anyone let Ali r our biggest adversary then honestly you don’t deserve the rights that my family died for and my brother faithfully defends. My brother who by the way is beside himself as is his whole ship.

Are you serious? You need to get your partisan head out of your ass bro. If you voted for Trump because you are greedy, stupid or a racist that is one thing. If you are okay with an American President being a puppet to anyone let Ali r our biggest adversary then honestly you don’t deserve the rights that my family died for and my brother faithfully defends. My brother who by the way is beside himself as is his whole ship.
What ship?

Keep up the clownish defense brah. Your Mom clearly didn’t raise you right or you were the dumb one in the litter.
My mom raised me to not make remarks about you or your family. What ship? Spare us the scuttlebutt. Speaking for a whole ship? Hilarious!!

You don’t know me.
If you're posting on behalf of a whole ship I know a part of you. If you don't know me and assume my mom didn't raise me right then I do know another part of you. If you use profanity to get your point across, I know another part of you. If you want to avoid the truth in both the videos I posted then I know enough about you to know that you're not much different from at least 4 posters in here. So feel free to spool!

Back