The Wonderful World of Disney

The filth is deep....

Disney employees and former judge among 108 arrested in human trafficking sting, Florida police say - CBS News

And this clip will make you sick, parents state that the Law Enforcement
in Uvalde refused to go in and confront the shooter for 45 min to an hour.
Even taser a parent when confronted with obvious their " inactivity ", these
individuals GET PAID TO GO IN AND CONFRONT !!

NO IF, ANDS OR BUTS.....IF THIS TURNS OUT TO BE VALID, HEADS NEED TO ROLL.
JUST BY MY ESTIMATES, WELL OVER 100 LAW ENFORCEMENT WERE THERE AND
ALL OF THEM HAVE SOME SORT OF TACTICAL TRAINING. WHICH MEANS THEY
SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO STORM THAT BUILDING AND SAVE LIVES !
UNARMED PARENTS WERE TRYING TO GO IN AND STOP IT, THOSE " LAW ENFORCEMENT "
PERSONAL HAD VESTS AND " LONG RIFLES " ENABLING THEM TO AT LEAST
ATTACK ONE INDIVIDUAL WITH WEAPONS. " ONE INDIVIDUAL "....LET THAT SINK IN !!!!!

Desperate Parents Wait Outside Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas - YouTube

That's an unarmed parent on the ground after he was tackled by multiple
officers to stop him while they sat idle for almost an hour.....
And multiple officers had tasers out to " Attack " parents who were
SCREAMING " Do something " !!!!

1653585738666.png

21 DEAD ......

100 x $ 65,000.00 (+) = $ 6.5 Million in wages !
3 year Marine Military pay " approx. " $ 26,000.00
1-3 year Average pay of Uvalde LE = $ 43,331.00
Mid to Senior level pay of Uvalde LE = $ 74,282.00
Wow.....!!

And they waited for a BORTAC Unit to show up ?

The filth is deep....

Disney employees and former judge among 108 arrested in human trafficking sting, Florida police say - CBS News

And this clip will make you sick, parents state that the Law Enforcement
in Uvalde refused to go in and confront the shooter for 45 min to an hour.
Even taser a parent when confronted with obvious their " inactivity ", these
individuals GET PAID TO GO IN AND CONFRONT !!

NO IF, ANDS OR BUTS.....IF THIS TURNS OUT TO BE VALID, HEADS NEED TO ROLL.
JUST BY MY ESTIMATES, WELL OVER 100 LAW ENFORCEMENT WERE THERE AND
ALL OF THEM HAVE SOME SORT OF TACTICAL TRAINING. WHICH MEANS THEY
SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO STORM THAT BUILDING AND SAVE LIVES !
UNARMED PARENTS WERE TRYING TO GO IN AND STOP IT, THOSE " LAW ENFORCEMENT "
PERSONAL HAD VESTS AND " LONG RIFLES " ENABLING THEM TO AT LEAST
ATTACK ONE INDIVIDUAL WITH WEAPONS. " ONE INDIVIDUAL "....LET THAT SINK IN !!!!!

Desperate Parents Wait Outside Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas - YouTube
Well, if my son or dd was in one of those classrooms they would not have stopped me. I can tell you that 100%!!! Gun free zone my ass!!!

Since they fall under the Disney umbrella things are not all fun and games at ESPN.

They lost eight million cable and satellite subscribers last year. The company finishing 2021 with roughly 75 million total subscribers.
This represented a 10% reduction in ESPN’s overall subscriber base with an average loss of nearly 22,000 people a day. The total decline is now over 100 million subscribers from just over a decade ago.

This will cost ESPN roughly a billion a year in recurring revenue, ouch!

The happiest place on Earth? Not anymore..

Wonder how many folks from the intercity can afford this?

If you're looking to plan a Disney World vacation, there's a wide range of prices available to you. For the baseline trip we have figures for a family of three (two adults, one younger child)—$4,589, and a family of five (two adults, one older child, two younger children)—$7,045.

https://www.mousehacking.com/blog/how-much-does-it-cost-to-go-to-disney-world

Wonder how many folks from the intercity can afford this?

If you're looking to plan a Disney World vacation, there's a wide range of prices available to you. For the baseline trip we have figures for a family of three (two adults, one younger child)—$4,589, and a family of five (two adults, one older child, two younger children)—$7,045.

https://www.mousehacking.com/blog/how-much-does-it-cost-to-go-to-disney-world
I scored some sweet seat to the Angels Game last night. Shoe ((Japanese)) vs Ryu ((Korean)) last night. First up was the cheater Springer and he was booed and called a cheater all night. He and the umpire look at me with a look of, "relax fan." Anyway, dude goes yard off Shoe first AB and he stairs me down as he crosses home plate. This was my first game in over 5 years, no joke. I know these players make jack, but they dont hustle like they did in the old days. Angels lost a run because the guy at third didn't hustle down the line and score before tag at 2nd. I was pissed off. Back to the prices. Insane what it cost to get great 2 seats and no food or beer. My buddy spent over $700+ on 2 tickets and food for two people and some expensive beers. I used to go the $3 seats and then sneak down to the front row and then take a full keg of beer to my house for after party.

Back