The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

SPLC hires Michelle Obama’s former Chief of Staff to investigate workplace environment
John Sexton Mar 19, 2019 3:01 PM
Top Pick
Tina-Tchen.jpg

“Allegations of harassment and racism within the SPLC’s offices aren’t new…”

Yes, tell us all about the party of the KKK, FDR and locking the japs up in America.
What does the race of your friend have to do with it?
You are one racist elitist.
I knew you’d defend the Confederate flag and insult the black person who was offended. You must feel really shitty about your lot in life.

Yes, tell us all about the party of the KKK, FDR and locking the japs up in America.
What does the race of your friend have to do with it?
You are one racist elitist.

The Democrats kicked out the last vestiges of the KKK in the 70's. When are the Republicans going to do the same?

The Democrats kicked out the last vestiges of the KKK in the 70's. When are the Republicans going to do the same?
It’s awesome that Joe gets so embarrassed and feels so shitty about the fact that kids in this country, during this presidency, fly Confederate flags in the face of African-Americans, that he has to go on the attack to make himself feel better.

I knew you’d defend the Confederate flag and insult the black person who was offended. You must feel really shitty about your lot in life.
Where did I insult anyone and where did I defend any flag?
Now he was offended?
Why didn't you say so in the first place, that changes everything.
The only thing I feel shitty about is any person that has to listen to your bull shit.
You Big Dummy.

It’s awesome that Joe gets so embarrassed and feels so shitty about the fact that kids in this country, during this presidency, fly Confederate flags in the face of African-Americans, that he has to go on the attack to make himself feel better.

Why would I be embarrassed if I am the racist you say I am?
I will tell you why, you are a fucking liar that knows better and still says it.
All to promote racism and division in the USA, congratulations.

Why would I be embarrassed if I am the racist you say I am?
I will tell you why, you are a fucking liar that knows better and still says it.
All to promote racism and division in the USA, congratulations.
Nope. I pointed out that my BLACK friend was so offended by the Confederate flag flying from a Texas spring break hotel and you went on the attack. So I pointed out what that says about YOU.

The TRUTH has been out there since Charlottesville.....
The Democrats are scared shitless to acknowledge it !!!!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...97E1C3E762909D7EFF4A97E1C3E762909D7&FORM=VIRE

Hey stupid. Why would you call it a "lie" that Donald Trump referred to them as "very fine people." Watch at 1:00 of the above.
I'm sure you say that the Nazis had some "very fine people," don't you. Then do you lie about it?

I just heard a great old song, and it's like it was written for our Brudda!

Even the recording artist is perfect: Sam the Sham.

Got somebody ready to pull the wool with you...
Huli Huli
Huli Huli
Huli Huli

Did Huli Huli take my bet yet?

Sam the Sham... key.

Back