The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Ms. Olsen has clearly spent some time on this forum...(And I agree with this op-ed. Single Party rule will be bad for CA. Even fast moving sailboats can capsize when there's not enough counterbalance. But stupid, intransigent racists and social-authoritarians have killed the CA GOP. So sad.

"The California Republican Party isn’t salvageable at this time. The Grand Old Party is dead – partly because it has failed to separate itself from today’s toxic, national brand of Republican politics."

"Unfortunately, tragically, that is not the Republican Party promoted by President Donald Trump and his brand of national politics today. We have lost our way, and it’s killing any opportunity for political balance and thoughtful debate in California, elements that good public policy relies on."

Kristin Olsen is a Stanislaus County supervisor and former Assembly Republican leader, kristin@kristinolsen.org. She wrote this commentary for CALmatters.

https://calmatters.org/articles/commentary/my-turn-gop-is-dead-in-california-a-new-way-must-rise/

Ms. Olsen has clearly spent some time on this forum...(And I agree with this op-ed. Single Party rule will be bad for CA. Even fast moving sailboats can capsize when there's not enough counterbalance. But stupid, intransigent racists and social-authoritarians have killed the CA GOP. So sad.

"The California Republican Party isn’t salvageable at this time. The Grand Old Party is dead – partly because it has failed to separate itself from today’s toxic, national brand of Republican politics."

"Unfortunately, tragically, that is not the Republican Party promoted by President Donald Trump and his brand of national politics today. We have lost our way, and it’s killing any opportunity for political balance and thoughtful debate in California, elements that good public policy relies on."

Kristin Olsen is a Stanislaus County supervisor and former Assembly Republican leader, kristin@kristinolsen.org. She wrote this commentary for CALmatters.

https://calmatters.org/articles/commentary/my-turn-gop-is-dead-in-california-a-new-way-must-rise/
Trump's been here for 2 years dumbass.
What party would JFK be in today?
All you need to do is look at the kavanaugh lynching to see the current state you f affairs in ca.

Ribbet

That's not a wave. That's foaming........at the mouth as Democrats chant "recount"

Blue wave.

Trump's been here for 2 years dumbass.
What party would JFK be in today?
All you need to do is look at the kavanaugh lynching to see the current state you f affairs in ca.

Fries article:

Republican principles used to be about helping other people. We believed in lifting people up out of poverty by giving them robust and free economic opportunities and by providing a world-class education. We stood for giving people the freedom to run their own lives and businesses without undue government interference.

We welcomed people from all over the world who sought to live the American Dream and contribute to the economy and society. They could be secure in knowing that they would not be persecuted for who they are and that they could build strong families and vibrant neighborhoods.

a.k.a. NOT A REPUBLICAN......Kek!!!

Back