The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Does that mean you purposely ignore reality in lieu of the safe space of the make believe world of nutter lies and fiction?

Haha... a safe space for nutters. Although I would more say he's been "conditioned" by the Right Wing to ignore all news that doesn't get spoon fed to him inside the echo chamber, then he "purposely ignoring reality."

Haha... a safe space for nutters. Although I would more say he's been "conditioned" by the Right Wing to ignore all news that doesn't get spoon fed to him inside the echo chamber, then he "purposely ignoring reality."
What do you call three peanuts in the same shell?
Ee-per, T-per and Hu-sker.

Thanks for the Sunday morning coffee snicker, gang.

Hey Lion... remember when I was talking about fragile egos?
Something tells me you'd have started calling him a Pinhead 15 posts ago today...

Something tells me you're being wishful. Why not? If you're gonna wish, wish big.
Aff is yanking the same chains he's yanked since he started posting in the kitchen.
He's still getting the expected responses from Magoo and Daffy.

Something tells me you're being wishful. Why not? If you're gonna wish, wish big.
Aff is yanking the same chains he's yanked since he started posting in the kitchen.
He's still getting the expected responses from Magoo and Daffy.

I have no problem with the posts I have made to point out the errors and un-American behavior evidenced in the plumber's posting history. Do you think I should have stayed silent in the face of bigotry and ignorance?

If anyone thinks the Senate flips to majority Dems in Nov, they are silly.
If anyone thinks the House can't flip to majority Dems in Nov., they are silly.
If anyone thinks Dems won't pick up some state houses, they are silly.

Senate only goes Dem if there is a some serious, serious bad mistakes/bad news on Trump/GOP side.
But GOP will lose ground in a number of important areas, most importantly Govs and state legislatures.
House is likely to go Dem by a few seats.

Both the Senate and the House will stay republican....
Hillary will continue to work on strike three, and
Robert Mueller will hopefully be in Jail along with
his twenty dwarfs.....

I have no problem with the posts I have made to point out the errors and un-American behavior evidenced in the plumber's posting history. Do you think I should have stayed silent in the face of bigotry and ignorance?
Absolutely not...speak right up, be it real or imagined un-American or bigoted posts.
Of course your history of arrogant self righteousness & smugness seems to eliminate you from any judgment that seems even close to being fair
By all means speak right up Magoo...you know Aff will continue to yank your priggish little chain....

Absolutely not...speak right up, be it real or imagined un-American or bigoted posts.
Of course your history of arrogant self righteousness & smugness seems to eliminate you from any judgment that seems even close to being fair
By all means speak right up Magoo...you know Aff will continue to yank your priggish little chain....

How do you know I am not yanking his chain (or yours)?

So by claiming he is yanking my chain are you saying he is being dishonest? Lying? Actually doesn't hold the beliefs he displays in here?

"Claiming Trump knows what he is doing and is cleaning up DC is like saying a three year old with crayons is creating a Picasso."
Ive seen plenty of people who dont understand art proclaim they dont understand Picasso.
I just nod and move on to something a little more basic.
(which is ironic because Picasso, like Trump, levy (d) their craft toward the "essential".)

Back