The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

“Whistleblower”. I coin the phrase first as the one word title of the next historic presidential scandal.

I’m still getting royalties on “Watergate” I’m that old.

In the Watergate experience, it was hard to link Nixon directly to the burglary, but the coverup had his fingerprints all over it.

Will we see parallels here? So far it looks like (if we pick and choose among the various versions) that t had a conversation with a foreign leader that might have been treasonous, or might just have been old-fashioned horse-trading politics. The attempt to hide the alleged event, however, is looking more and more like Watergate.

In the Watergate experience, it was hard to link Nixon directly to the burglary, but the coverup had his fingerprints all over it.

Will we see parallels here? So far it looks like (if we pick and choose among the various versions) that t had a conversation with a foreign leader that might have been treasonous, or might just have been old-fashioned horse-trading politics. The attempt to hide the alleged event, however, is looking more and more like Watergate.
You people are making asses out of yourselves. (again)

Is it QE-t or t-QE? Whatever it is it seems there is an urgent need to prop up "the best economy ever!".
You would think that 6 years of QE, under any president, and a near doubling of the national debt would prop up the worlds economy. You know? Because you spolas think debt is an asset.

.....Cincinatti

“Whistleblower”. I coin the phrase first as the one word title of the next historic presidential scandal.

Royalties are already pouring in. The Fox News check has “fuck you” scribbled in the memo line.

Hey Dumbass. Time to get your talking points on why it “doesn’t matter” that Trump discussed getting Biden dirt with the Ukraine President in exchange for promises on foreign aid.

Whistleblower. It’s happening people.

“Whistleblower”.

I coin the phrase first as the one word title of the next historic presidential scandal.

Yes you are.....

p62845_p_v8_aa.jpg

That's you under the " sack "........

We do agree, don’t we, that Giuliani tonight
has finally lost his last marble?

He owned Cuomo so bad that Chris had to resort
to " We'll discuss that matter later in private " type of
response......
Surprised he didn't actually threaten to whip Rudy's
ass on Live Cable....
Cuomo's a jackass who's ratings are lower than a
midnight Church channel in the Ozarks......

Hey Dumbass. Time to get your talking points on why it “doesn’t matter” that Trump discussed getting Biden dirt with the Ukraine President in exchange for promises on foreign aid.

Whistleblower. It’s happening people.
Umm. Trump is just blowing the whistle on Biden.

He owned Cuomo so bad that Chris had to resort
to " We'll discuss that matter later in private " type of
response......
Surprised he didn't actually threaten to whip Rudy's
ass on Live Cable....
Cuomo's a jackass who's ratings are lower than a
midnight Church channel in the Ozarks......
Which part of owning Cuomo was your favorite? When Rudy denied asking Ukraine to investigate Biden, or admitted asking Ukraine to investigate Biden 15 seconds later?

Back