The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

The thin skinned baby in chief finds offense to a woman saying his idea of buying Greenland as "absurd", calling yet another female as "nasty". A good ally at that. What an idiot.

The "chosen one"?
The "second coming"?
The "least racist"?
Who says these things, our idiot in chief. Only fools and the fully indoctrinated would deny the absurdity of statements like that.
But his QE will work like it did for Obama. Equal opportunity QE for whitey right? Lol!! You people crack me up

The thin skinned baby in chief finds offense to a woman saying his idea of buying Greenland as "absurd", calling yet another female as "nasty". A good ally at that. What an idiot.
That’s why he needs QE. All idiots get QE right? Good thing spigot boy is on the job. What a deal.

I think it best to just assume everyone crossing the border illegally is a lying criminal.

‘Breastfeeding’ Migrant Disputed By Medical Exam, Charged With Felony For Identify Fraud
August 21st, 2019
Gavel-e1566411411573.jpg

Gavel. Shutterstock

An illegal immigrant mother whose nursing claims were disputed by a medical examination has been slapped with multiple felony charges for using another person’s social security number.

Maria Domingo-Garcia was federally indicted on Tuesday for knowingly using another individual’s social security number, according to court documents obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation. The ruling, handed down in the Northern Division of the Southern District of Mississippi, will result in her being placed in the custody of U.S. Marshals as she awaits federal trial.

News of the indictments come after Domingo-Garcia made national headlines for claiming she was a nursing mother unable to breastfeed her baby because Immigration and Customs Enforcement placed her in detention.

The issue dates back to August 7, when ICE agents apprehended 680 illegal immigrants working in food processing plants across Mississippi — the largest ICE raid in U.S. history. Domingo-Garcia was among the hundreds of illegal aliens apprehended that day.

Days after her apprehension, numerous articles about her personal life were published. In a recent CNN report, for example, Domingo-Garcia’s lawyers definitively claimed that she was breastfeeding her four-month old baby at the time of her arrest. The lawyers admonished ICE for separating her away from her baby, and described the physical toll of abruptly ceasing to breastfeed was having on her body.

ICE-Agents.jpg

Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) officers from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) look on after executing search warrants and making some arrests at an agricultural processing facility in Canton, Mississippi, U.S. in this August 7, 2019 handout photo. Immigration and Customs Enforcement/Handout via REUTERS

“She is still really depressed. She is in a lot of pain because of not being able to pump or breastfeed,” Juliana Manzanarez, one of her two lawyers, said to CNN.

ICE conducted a medical examination of Domingo-Garcia in response to these reported claims. A nurse practitioner found that she was, in fact, not lactating — a strong indication that she was not breastfeeding her baby when she was apprehended just days earlier.

“All ICE detainees receive medical, dental and mental health intake screening within 12 hours of arriving at each detention facility; that screening includes a woman being asked if she is breast feeding. During her initial medical screening, Ms. Domingo-Garcia answered no to that question,” read an ICE statement provided to TheDCNF on Tuesday. Domingo-Garcia claimed to her lawyers that she was never asked this question. (RELATED: Sanctuary County Ignores ICE Detainer Request, Releases Alleged Rapist Back Into The Public)

“Pursuant to subsequent media reports that falsely alleged Ms. Domingo-Garcia was being detained despite being a nursing mother, an ICE Health Services Corps nurse practitioner conducted an additional medical examination of Ms. Domingo-Garcia, which verified she is not lactating,” the statement continued.

Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact licensing@dailycallernewsfoundation.org.

We have an elected "president*", but we don't have a presidency, one that handles the day to day events of the world at large, the real one.

t likens himself to Christ and retweets of the second coming (of which Jews never recognized the first)? Does this simply get past the supposed "religious leaders" of the evangelicals? These people are so truly desperate for something to call their own they have chosen their antithesis, who refers to himself as the chosen one. As he mockingly looks to the heavens.

Exclusive — ‘Crappy Jew Year’: New York Times Editor’s Antisemitism, Racism Exposed
tom-wright-piersanti-jew-police-640x480.jpg

Facebook/Twitter
MATTHEW BOYLE22 Aug 2019Washington, D.C.157
10:20
A New York Times political editor has a years-long history of antisemitic and racist comments on his Twitter page, a Breitbart News investigation has found.

Tom Wright-Piersanti, who has been a Senior Staff Editor at the New York Times for more than five years according to his LinkedIn pageand according to his Twitter page oversees the newspaper’s political coverage, has made a series of antisemitic and racist tweets over the years. Many of them are still public on his Twitter page as of the publication of this article, but some have since been deleted.

The revelation of these tweets come in the wake of the executive editor of the Times stating that the newspaper intends to target the president on racial issues over the next couple years, after the newspaper’s efforts on the Russia hoax scandal failed.

Breitbart TV

CLICK TO PLAY

Melania Trump: ‘I’m Excited’ to Serve This ‘Incredible Country’ for Another Six Years

One tweet that is still public is from the early morning of New Years Day in 2010, when he admits he is antisemitic but announced that his New Years resolution was to be less antisemitic—even though the tweet’s content mocks Jewish people.

“I was going to say ‘Crappy Jew Year,’ but one of my resolutions is to be less anti-Semitic,” Wright-Piersanti tweeted on Jan. 1, 2010, at 9:35 a.m. “So…. HAPPY Jew Year. You Jews.”

Chuck Schumer: Trump Is ‘Encouraging’ Antisemites Throughout the Country and World
Trump-and-Jewish-Family-in-Isreal-640x480.jpg

HEIDI LEVINE/AFP/Getty Images
HANNAH BLEAU21 Aug 20191,408
3:41
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) claimed Wednesday that President Trump is “encouraging—wittingly or unwittingly—anti-Semites throughout the country and world.” His assessment follows a remark Trump made Tuesday, questioning how Jews can support a party that openly embraces antisemitism.

Critics questioned Trump following his remarks on Jewish support for Democrats.

“I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty,” Trump said, referring to an exhaustive list of antisemitic remarks made by prominent members of the “Squad.”

AUGUST 22, 2019
Decades of Intensifying Left-Wing Influence on High School Students
By E. Jeffrey Ludwig
As a senior in high school, I dated a gorgeous girl. On our first date, she was sitting on my lap. I thought, "My life is now perfect!" Then she started spouting some Marxist gibberish. I began disputing with her. No more kisses. I stood up and walked off her porch, never to see her again! That was at the end of the 1950s.

Fast-forward about forty years to 1997. I had transferred into a high school for gifted students in New York City, one of those specialized high schools with high Asian and white enrollments, and ever diminishing black and Hispanic enrollments. It was one of a group of schools that require students to pass a difficult examination for admittance. At that time, the enrollment of black and Hispanic students ranged at around 30–35%, whereas today it is in the 10–12% range.

During the first week of the school year before classes began, teachers gathered in departments to review plans for teaching their subjects. The U.S. history teachers gathered in a room. It was my first week, and within a few minutes, it came to my attention that the teachers in the room all planned on regularly distributing excerpts from Howard Zinn's bestselling college textbook A People's History of the United States. Suddenly, I realized I was in a dark coven of male commies. Collectively, purposely, and without hesitation, they were agreeing on teaching that American history was a betrayal of the people by the power-mad white capitalist elite. Our history was presumably a history of oppression, suppression, and exploitation of "the people."

When I told them Zinn was a communist (pretending I was telling them something they did not already know as they discussed distribution of photocopies from Zinn's textbook), they replied with utter contempt for me. One snake said, "What do you know?! Have you ever published anything?" You would be shocked (maybe not) at their dismissive tone and attitude toward a colleague as I questioned their use of Zinn in the classroom. I told them that even if they agreed with Zinn, it was their duty and responsibility as teachers not to present Zinn as the only final and legitimate interpretation. As professionals who are teaching, they should not use the classroom as a bully pulpit for Zinn. If they wanted to use Zinn, they should at the very least present other historical takes on the same events or criticism of Zinn's interpretations by other authors. My main point was that it would be best not to use Zinn at all in the classroom because he was identified with such a fundamentally anti-American, anti-liberty ideology.

Yet, less than one week later, one of these educated, older, anti-American leftists said to me, "Communism is over in the USSR, but it's alive and well in this high school!" Three years later, this same teacher, while teaching AP European History, spent an entire month on the Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. Many of the gifted students taking the course saw that this was not teaching of the curriculum, but teaching the teacher's personal ideological obsession. They complained to the chairman of the Social Studies Department, and no action was taken to stifle this teacher who lacked both truth and integrity.

Introducing excerpts from the Zinn book involved extra work photocopying the desired sections. Since Zinn's book is considered a college textbook, it was not on the NYC official textbook list. That list provided some flexibility in that there were five non-communist textbooks teachers could choose from. None of the five books pushed the image of American oppression and exploitation, and the choice provided some flexibility for instruction depending on teacher interests and expertise. However, after about ten years, freedom of choice of one's textbook went the way of many of our American liberties. One textbook was bought for the department: The Americans published by McDougal Littel. Including maps and glossary, this history book is 1,123 pages.

This huge tome is Howard Zinn light. There is no discussion of the influence of Protestant Christianity on the development of the colonies and of political rights theory. The drafting of the Declaration of Independence by Thomas Jefferson and the influence of John Locke on that document get only four paragraphs out of over 1,000 pages. There is no mention of the Black Robe Regiment — the pastors in their pulpits who so powerfully insisted that the colonies were being oppressed and tyrannized by the British. The powerful biblical, Judeo-Christian influence on the founding of the country is completely ignored. It is an example of historical bias at its worst.

The word "Christianity" in the index has only three references. The references apply to Spanish settlement in the West and Southwest. The very fact that they do not present the English colonial experience as defining the political, ideological, and linguistic foundation of this country is itself a basis for real concern. Fourteen pages are indexed referring to Cesar Chávez and Mexican-Americans, yet checks and balances gets only one page, and division of powers gets one reference. Federalism is not noted in the index. "Native Americans" has 96 page referrals in the index, whereas inventions (you know, little stuff like the cyclotron, the airplane, the transistor, polio vaccine, etc.) has six page references. Jonathan Edwards, Charles Finney, and George Whitefield are not mentioned in the index, although there are two page references for the Great Awakening. There are six page referrals to Puritans and one page reference to Judaism. There are 71 page references to labor force and labor movement. The Higher Education Act has one page reference, but there are no index references to colleges or universities as general categories, although there is one page reference to Harvard.

Five persons are listed as authors of this volume, and they in turn are listed with a host of consultants and reviewers. One of the authors is a professor of comparative ethnic studies, another is a professor of Afro-American studies, another author specialized in maps, another is focused on the history of women, and the fifth specializes in secondary school social studies teaching. Thus, none of the authors is explicitly a professor of American history. Each is expressive of the identity politics specialties and thus brings the left-wing bias of identity politics to this volume. We can see that this now popular textbook had the effect of displacing the books that saw a unity in American history for a more left-wing interpretation that tends to balkanize our culture. And the communist teachers can still introduce excerpts from Zinn if they wish.

Tens of thousands or more people are graduating high school having used this book, and thus are influenced to believe that American history is mainly about the exploitation of women, minorities, and workers. The book does not flat out say that, but the narrative is deeply infused with that idea. Further, adding in the Zinn influence on many of those students, we see a momentum developing toward the belief that the economic, legal, and political structure must be radically altered.

AUGUST 22, 2019
By E. Jeffrey Ludwig
As a senior in high school, I dated a gorgeous girl. On our first date, she was sitting on my lap. I thought, "My life is now perfect!" Then she started spouting some Marxist gibberish. I began disputing with her. No more kisses. I stood up and walked off her porch, never to see her again! That was at the end of the 1950s.

Fast-forward about forty years to 1997. I had transferred into a high school for gifted students in New York City, one of those specialized high schools with high Asian and white enrollments, and ever diminishing black and Hispanic enrollments. It was one of a group of schools that require students to pass a difficult examination for admittance. At that time, the enrollment of black and Hispanic students ranged at around 30–35%, whereas today it is in the 10–12% range.

During the first week of the school year before classes began, teachers gathered in departments to review plans for teaching their subjects. The U.S. history teachers gathered in a room. It was my first week, and within a few minutes, it came to my attention that the teachers in the room all planned on regularly distributing excerpts from Howard Zinn's bestselling college textbook A People's History of the United States. Suddenly, I realized I was in a dark coven of male commies. Collectively, purposely, and without hesitation, they were agreeing on teaching that American history was a betrayal of the people by the power-mad white capitalist elite. Our history was presumably a history of oppression, suppression, and exploitation of "the people."

When I told them Zinn was a communist (pretending I was telling them something they did not already know as they discussed distribution of photocopies from Zinn's textbook), they replied with utter contempt for me. One snake said, "What do you know?! Have you ever published anything?" You would be shocked (maybe not) at their dismissive tone and attitude toward a colleague as I questioned their use of Zinn in the classroom. I told them that even if they agreed with Zinn, it was their duty and responsibility as teachers not to present Zinn as the only final and legitimate interpretation. As professionals who are teaching, they should not use the classroom as a bully pulpit for Zinn. If they wanted to use Zinn, they should at the very least present other historical takes on the same events or criticism of Zinn's interpretations by other authors. My main point was that it would be best not to use Zinn at all in the classroom because he was identified with such a fundamentally anti-American, anti-liberty ideology.

Yet, less than one week later, one of these educated, older, anti-American leftists said to me, "Communism is over in the USSR, but it's alive and well in this high school!" Three years later, this same teacher, while teaching AP European History, spent an entire month on the Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. Many of the gifted students taking the course saw that this was not teaching of the curriculum, but teaching the teacher's personal ideological obsession. They complained to the chairman of the Social Studies Department, and no action was taken to stifle this teacher who lacked both truth and integrity.

Introducing excerpts from the Zinn book involved extra work photocopying the desired sections. Since Zinn's book is considered a college textbook, it was not on the NYC official textbook list. That list provided some flexibility in that there were five non-communist textbooks teachers could choose from. None of the five books pushed the image of American oppression and exploitation, and the choice provided some flexibility for instruction depending on teacher interests and expertise. However, after about ten years, freedom of choice of one's textbook went the way of many of our American liberties. One textbook was bought for the department: The Americans published by McDougal Littel. Including maps and glossary, this history book is 1,123 pages.

This huge tome is Howard Zinn light. There is no discussion of the influence of Protestant Christianity on the development of the colonies and of political rights theory. The drafting of the Declaration of Independence by Thomas Jefferson and the influence of John Locke on that document get only four paragraphs out of over 1,000 pages. There is no mention of the Black Robe Regiment — the pastors in their pulpits who so powerfully insisted that the colonies were being oppressed and tyrannized by the British. The powerful biblical, Judeo-Christian influence on the founding of the country is completely ignored. It is an example of historical bias at its worst.

The word "Christianity" in the index has only three references. The references apply to Spanish settlement in the West and Southwest. The very fact that they do not present the English colonial experience as defining the political, ideological, and linguistic foundation of this country is itself a basis for real concern. Fourteen pages are indexed referring to Cesar Chávez and Mexican-Americans, yet checks and balances gets only one page, and division of powers gets one reference. Federalism is not noted in the index. "Native Americans" has 96 page referrals in the index, whereas inventions (you know, little stuff like the cyclotron, the airplane, the transistor, polio vaccine, etc.) has six page references. Jonathan Edwards, Charles Finney, and George Whitefield are not mentioned in the index, although there are two page references for the Great Awakening. There are six page referrals to Puritans and one page reference to Judaism. There are 71 page references to labor force and labor movement. The Higher Education Act has one page reference, but there are no index references to colleges or universities as general categories, although there is one page reference to Harvard.

Five persons are listed as authors of this volume, and they in turn are listed with a host of consultants and reviewers. One of the authors is a professor of comparative ethnic studies, another is a professor of Afro-American studies, another author specialized in maps, another is focused on the history of women, and the fifth specializes in secondary school social studies teaching. Thus, none of the authors is explicitly a professor of American history. Each is expressive of the identity politics specialties and thus brings the left-wing bias of identity politics to this volume. We can see that this now popular textbook had the effect of displacing the books that saw a unity in American history for a more left-wing interpretation that tends to balkanize our culture. And the communist teachers can still introduce excerpts from Zinn if they wish.

Tens of thousands or more people are graduating high school having used this book, and thus are influenced to believe that American history is mainly about the exploitation of women, minorities, and workers. The book does not flat out say that, but the narrative is deeply infused with that idea. Further, adding in the Zinn influence on many of those students, we see a momentum developing toward the belief that the economic, legal, and political structure must be radically altered.

The tree is fully grown.
Its seed planted by one traveler 60 or 70 years ago.
One tree in a forest.

AUGUST 22, 2019
By E. Jeffrey Ludwig

This idiot lost me at "I began disputing with her." Very impressive writing.

Bingo.
Projection:
1) An unconscious self-defense mechanism characterized by a person unconsciously attributing their own issues onto someone or something else as a form of delusion and denial.

2) A way to blame others for your own negative thoughts by repressing them and then attributing them to someone else. Due to the sorrowful nature of delusion and denial it is very difficult for the target to be able to clarify the reality of the situation.

AP-NORC poll: 62% disapprove of how Trump's handling his job

AP poll: Trump approval still weak despite economy

NEW YORK (AP) — About 6 in 10 Americans disapprove of President Donald Trump's overall job performance, according to a new poll released Thursday by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, which finds some support for the president's handling of the U.S. economy but gives him weak marks on other major issues.

Just 36% of Americans approve of the way Trump is handling his job as president; 62% disapprove.

AP-NORC poll: 62% disapprove of how Trump's handling his job

AP poll: Trump approval still weak despite economy

NEW YORK (AP) — About 6 in 10 Americans disapprove of President Donald Trump's overall job performance, according to a new poll released Thursday by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, which finds some support for the president's handling of the U.S. economy but gives him weak marks on other major issues.

Just 36% of Americans approve of the way Trump is handling his job as president; 62% disapprove.
QE to the rescue.

Turns out hiring wasn’t nearly as strong in 2018 and early
2019 as the government initially reported — by about a half-million jobs.

The economy had about 501,000 fewer jobs as of March 2019
than the Bureau of Labor Statistics initially calculated in its survey
of business establishments. That’s the largest revision since the
waning stages of the Great Recession in 2009.

The newly revised figures indicate the economy didn’t get a huge
boost last year from President Trump’s tax cuts and higher federal spending.
They also signal the economy is a bit weaker than previously believed
and could give the Federal Reserve even greater reason to cut interest rates in September.

LIAR !

Back