The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Trump to hold rally at Madison Square Garden to honor NYC cops, firefighters: ‘A good chance of winning NY’

Trump will also be holding a rally in South Bronx. Stay tune more rallys my MAGA Patriots. Let's remember what MAGA stands for.

M=Make
A=America
G=Great
A=Again

Come on friends, let's all MAGA together & America will win. If you want to be ruled by cheaters, cabal families, devil worshipers, cartel, liars, killers, Pedo's and the like, then you shall receive. You are what you think.

"We love Trump." I told espola and many others I had a dream or some sort of vision that once this is all over and Trump is back as the Boss for all to see, everyone will have a few tears for what this great man withstood and how wrong they were about how Trump and Team saved the kids while everyone was watching TV. The last shall come first and the first shall be last. Who has been last on earth? Yes, the kids around the world. Who else has been treated less than and now men want to be them, beat them out for a team spot, a job, or just be forced to shower with a man that considers himself a lady? Yes, all females, even the ones who welcome that man unto the team. This is truly insane.

Back