Thanksgiving College Showcase Silverlakes

Only one college coach listed. How can this be anything a college bound player would want to attend.
Look where the schedule would be under College. There are serveral great colleges. A few are questionable as the coach listed isn't there anymore. UCLA USC UCI are even listed. They don't typically attend many showcases. Hmmm

Look where the schedule would be under College. There are serveral great colleges. A few are questionable as the coach listed isn't there anymore. UCLA USC UCI are even listed. They don't typically attend many showcases. Hmmm
Must be updating. There were over a dozen yesterday.

Good point! I never see USC or UCLA at these type events. If anything they host their own ID Camps.

I believe that UCLA, UCI, and USC are at Legends Showcase and Legends College ID Camp every year. I also recall UCLA and Cal participating in the promotional video for the Legends College ID Camp.
http://www.legendsfc.net/programs/college-id-camps/

Yep. The Silverlakes tournament list looks like a near duplicate of the list of coaches for the Legends Girls ID Camp from last year. All those coaches did show up, so I would say it is probably legit.

Back