Thanksgiving College Scouts for u19

Bdobyns

SILVER ELITE
So, with three major tournaments this weekend, and Friday and Saturday being the biggest days for scouts, how many schools were out looking at these tournaments?

Silverlakes was a class act today! Well done so far. Saw 2 DI coaches just at our game. Venue greatly improved.

U14, those were they two that I positively identified, could have been more but was really focused on what was happening. Tomorrow is another day. Very pleased with the venue.
U14 what is that 8th grade 2003 birth year? D1 college coaches recruiting focus are U15 (evaluation) and U16/U17 (college offers).

Well with the rain and all and if showcases cancel tomorrow's games. This is probably the last of the college showcases (unless a SoCal ECNL team is participating in the Florida ECNL Showcase) prior to the committed Class of 2017 players official signing day in February.

Lots of small schools will still be looking up till 8/1, but yes, unless teams have a trip to Florida for new years, this is it for showcases.

Lots of small schools will still be looking up till 8/1, but yes, unless teams have a trip to Florida for new years, this is it for showcases.
Very true, colleges till make offers after signing day. Last year my DD had a soccer teammate who committed after Sr signing day. It can happen.

My experience with these showcases is that most scouts will be traveling on Sunday, not to Norco nor San Diego, unless they happen to live there.

Here's who was at our 98's games in Silverlakes. If I listed someone twice that is because they were watching multiple times. There were a lot more power conference representation at the 2000 games.

St. Mary's College
Miracoasta College
Northwestern University
University of California, San Diego
Pacific University
University of San Francisco
Colorado College in Colorado Springs
Wisconsin Parkside
Pepperdine
University of South Dakota
New Mexico State University
Northern Illinois University
Cal Lutheran University
Jackson State University
California State University, Northridge
Campbell University
University of Texas, Rio Grande
University of Redlands
University of San Fransico
Azusa Pacific University
California State University, Fullerton
St. Mary's College
University of California, San Diego
Northwestern University
California State University, Los Angeles
University of Laverne
University of Hawaii
Chapman University
San Diego State University
Carnegie Mellon University
Kansas Wesleyian
Occidental College
University of Montana
San Jose State University
Soka University
New Mexico State University
Pepperdine
Cal Poly Pomona
Carnegie Mellon University
University of Colorado
University of Utah
University of Maryland
California State University, Bakersfield
University of Vermont
Adelane College
Northern Illinois University
University of Eveanville
Northern Iowa University
Townson University
California State University, Chico

Here is our list for the 2 '98 games at Surf. Same as above, if listed twice, they came back twice.
Claremont McKenna
Texas southern
Earlham
St Joseph's College
Stevens Institute of Technology
Cal State San Marcos
Kansas state
Alabama Huntsville
Peninsula College
CSU Dominguez hills
Prairie View A & M
Westmont
Kentucky
Vanderbilt
Colorado state
University of Louisiana
Doane
Oberlin
Concordia. Nebraska
CSU Bakersfield
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
Northwestern
Cochise College
University of the Southwest
University of Puget Sound
University of South Dakota
University of Texas of the Permian Basin
Mitchell College
University of Nebraska
University of Vermont
Cal Poly SLO
CSU San Marcos
Texas southern
Jamestown
Allegheny
Doane
University of the Southwest
Northwestern
San Francisco State
SOKA
Earlham
SDSU
Utah
Arizona Western College
Hawaii pacific
Menlo
UC Merced
Aurora university
Concordia of Nebraska
Holy Names University
University of Maine fort Kent
Missouri Southern
Notre Dame De Namur University
St. Joseph's College

So it sounds like coaches went where the players they wanted to see were playing :). I can see lots of coaches attended both tournaments. Both tournaments are great. Glad everyone got some last minute looks.

So it sounds like coaches went where the players they wanted to see were playing :). I can see lots of coaches attended both tournaments. Both tournaments are great. Glad everyone got some last minute looks.
I agree. I'm glad to see someone else that thinks like I do. The way some of these posters post, they act like they have some financial stake in these tournaments

Back