Tell Me About the Super Y League (SYL)

Why would anyone consider Super Y to play CSL Gold teams at best, and then the better teams available head to NC to play NL instead of Super Y Finals.

Whatever it takes to fulfill koolaid meter...
Here is why Kool Aid is good...
"Even if you’re not drinking it, Kool-Aid can be pretty handy. It’s famously used as a DIY hair dye, but the life hack applications don’t stop there. The citric acid in Kool-Aid makes it a handy toilet bowl cleaner if you leave the powder in overnight, or if you’re worried your toilet is leaking, an envelope of grape in the tank can test for you. If the water in the bowl turns purple before you flush, you’ve got a leak. A packet of lemonade Kool-Aid can even clean your dishwasher. And we thought the Kool-Aid Man was only good at destroying homes."

No
Funny to hear the English Premier League players complain about 4 games in 2 weeks when our kids play 4 games in 4 days.
It's just too much IMHO.

My kids HS League play starts today. Three games a week, Mon, Wed, Fri. I never want to hear it's about the kids again...

Hasn’t it been this way for weeks? Preseason high school games and tournaments seem more crazy than a u13 club team playing every weekend in summer.

League season is short so normally 2 games a week sometime 3 but league is over pretty quick after about 6 weeks. Non-league and tournments games can add up where you play 24 or so games over a two month or so period. Add in playoffs and there could be close to 30 games in 3 months.

Yes a bunch of games considering da plays about the same amount over 10 months not 3 for example but then again subs are unlimited.

Back