TALENTED B04 KEEPER SEEKS NEW TEAM

Stefania

BRONZE
IMG_2286.JPG My 04 son is a great keeper looking for the right team. Somewhere he can take his game to the next level and play alongside Premier or Tier 1 players. He's continuously invited to play with elite teams and has even caught the attention of Bayern Munich scouts from Germany. He has a great attitude, is hardworking, and loves to be challenged/developed. We're in the Chino area, but are willing to travel (within reason) for the right opportunity. He's currently training with a PDA team, but playing time is uncertain due to team having a tenure goalie. He's used to being sole Keeper and intends to continue being so, for development purposes. You may contact me by phone/text or email - 562.405.9655 or stefaniaghiara@yahoo.com

View attachment 772 My 04 son is a great keeper looking for the right team. Somewhere he can take his game to the next level and play alongside Premier or Tier 1 players. He's continuously invited to play with elite teams and has even caught the attention of Bayern Munich scouts from Germany. He has a great attitude, is hardworking, and loves to be challenged/developed. We're in the Chino area, but are willing to travel (within reason) for the right opportunity. He's currently training with a PDA team, but playing time is uncertain due to team having a tenure goalie. He's used to being sole Keeper and intends to continue being so, for development purposes. You may contact me by phone/text or email - 562.405.9655 or stefaniaghiara@yahoo.com

Your son looks familiar; did he play for a GS east team last year? Best wishes for finding a good fit for the coming year.

Your son looks familiar; did he play for a GS east team last year? Best wishes for finding a good fit for the coming year.

Yes, he played for his dad but it's time to move on. Thanks for the wishes, great opportunities are coming his way. #blessed #grateful

Back