Surf tournament Dec. 9/10

7 1 wow congratulations to legends!!.they beat the best team in SoCal. Surf team been playing with 1 sub and 2 players under age the all season. Surf lost 4 average players thanks to Legends .(couch) offer them to pay them even the parking ticket , while the rest of the parents has to pay for EVERTHING!!. Congratulation Surf for the great season and shout a lot of mouth

7 1 wow congratulations to legends!!.they beat the best team in SoCal. Surf team been playing with 1 sub and 2 players under age the all season. Surf lost 4 average players thanks to Legends .(couch) offer them to pay them even the parking ticket , while the rest of the parents has to pay for EVERTHING!!. Congratulation Surf for the great season and shout a lot of mouth
You must be a parent because you know the roster so well;). When the 4 average players left and you guys got caught playing with an 05 player, you should’ve took your DD and left ALSO:eek:. For the record your coach pays. Maybe not just for your DD:p. Congratulations Legends FC! Anaheim SURF, BW and parents are not happy with you guys! THAT BUTT WHOPPIN IS STILL HURTING:eek:

When you lost 4 average players( parents being smart). Get caught cheating, playing an 05 player. That’s what you get in RETURN, 2 under age players and 1 sub:p.

No I'm not one of the parents, everyone knows about this 2 team, thanks to the posts....now relax parents l know thru Hurst, just ask the Legends parents if I lie ....if I do my deep apologies....

Anaheim is far from the #1 team in the state. BW has you brainwashed! Your league play group had no competition other than Legends and as far as tournaments go lets see if AS can win without borrowing players.
Those "average" players that left AS were also offered FULL Scholarships by your beloved BW. They did not leave because of money, Get your facts straight! NO top tier team loses 7-1 EVER!!

Attachments

• #1.PNG
    #1.PNG
    35.8 KB · Views: 31
You must be a parent because you know the roster so well;). When the 4 average players left and you guys got caught playing with an 05 player, you should’ve took your DD and left ALSO:eek:. For the record your coach pays. Maybe not just for your DD:p. Congratulations Legends FC! Anaheim SURF, BW and parents are not happy with you guys! THAT BUTT WHOPPIN IS STILL HURTING:eek:

I think the ONLY BUTT THAT’S STILL HURTING is yours, because your daughter is not playing on a successful team!
Congratulations Legends and AS for being two of top teams in SoCal.

Move on CA⚽️Mom, Live your life and focus on your daughters and their teams!

Save your team from MORE emberrasment and just stop talking.

You got served huge slices of HUMBLE PIE this weekend. Eat it up and swallow the fact that AS is a weak team without borrowed players. Good luck at Surf Challenge! hopefully your kid is not one of the ones benched once BW brings in all the out of state guest players. He brings in players to win games for you guys and you still believe you're a top team? What a joke. After all who cares about development when he can just borrow players that are already good. Lol

Ps. His method of getting the out of state players is similar to how he keeps his local players. LIES. Parents don't know that the team collapsed after State Cup and the players who won the title for him left. Do your research parents! He was fired from ODP for a reason. Stop allowing yourself to be brainwashed and manipulated by that sleazeball.

I think the ONLY BUTT THAT’S STILL HURTING is yours, because your daughter is not playing on a successful team!
Congratulations Legends and AS for being two of top teams in SoCal.

Move on CA⚽️Mom, Live your life and focus on your daughters and their teams!
New screen name BW. I SEE YOU love going really hard ONLY at women. QUESTION! WHY didn’t YOU have THAT same energy when that DAD at summer surf was about to SNAP your NECK:D. Should I refresh your memory and UPLOAD THE VIDEO:p

You got served huge slices of HUMBLE PIE this weekend. Eat it up and swallow the fact that AS is a weak team without borrowed players. Good luck at Surf Challenge! hopefully your kid is not one of the ones benched once BW brings in all the out of state guest players. He brings in players to win games for you guys and you still believe you're a top team? What a joke. After all who cares about development when he can just borrow players that are already good. Lol
I am not a supporter of this team, but I am curious; how did they beat legends earlier in scdsl if they are so weak without guests? I know he has used guests at a lot of tournaments this year, but you can't have guests (except within the club) during scdsl league games right?

New screen name BW. I SEE YOU love going really hard ONLY at women. QUESTION! WHY didn’t YOU have THAT same energy when that DAD at summer surf was about to SNAP your NECK:D. Should I refresh your memory and UPLOAD THE VIDEO:p

I'm not BW and to be honest I don’t even care about him or ME. I‘m just sick of reading about these two teams. There are other EXCELLENT TEAMS in the age group. Solve your problem with BW and be happy. What you have is personal, so
Solve it! Upload your videos lol, but don’t forget you are adversely effecting you and your family, especially your DAUGHTERS!

I'm not BW and to be honest I don’t even care about him or ME. I‘m just sick of reading about these two teams. There are other EXCELLENT TEAMS in the age group. Solve your problem with BW and be happy. What you have is personal, so
Solve it! Upload your videos lol, but don’t forget you are adversely effecting you and your family, especially your DAUGHTERS!
It’s not against the LAW to upload a video showing another man taking another man’s heart:pMy family and daughters will be fine:D

Back