Surf tournament Dec. 9/10

LifeisGood

SILVER ELITE
Anaheim Surf Winter Cup - Dec. 9/10. Last year tournament was sold out with 250+ teams participating and they are expecting the same this year. More info available at anaheimsurf.com

Already have 9 2006 teams:

1. SD Surf Academy AB
2. SD Surf Academy Lowry
3. Las Vegas Revolution
4. Anaheim Surf Whitfield
5. Arsenal South FC
6. Anaheim Surf Warman
7. CZ Elite
8. Arsenal South Pre ECNL
9. Anaheim Surf Dolinsky

U8-U12 $595
U13-U15 $695

$100 discount for all league winners . $50 early bird discount until 10/31.

Anaheim Surf Winter Cup - Dec. 9/10. Last year tournament was sold out with 250+ teams participating and they are expecting the same this year. More info available at anaheimsurf.com

Already have 9 2006 teams:

1. SD Surf Academy AB
2. SD Surf Academy Lowry
3. Las Vegas Revolution
4. Anaheim Surf Whitfield
5. Arsenal South FC
6. Anaheim Surf Warman
7. CZ Elite
8. Arsenal South Pre ECNL
9. Anaheim Surf Dolinsky

U8-U12 $595
U13-U15 $695

$100 discount for all league winners . $50 early bird discount until 10/31.
Our team does not have birth certificates, will drivers licenses do?

You must be a TRUMP supporter..no BRIAN and BULLY..
Wow a new screen name today just to post this. And bringing politics into this- weak.

I guess Trump supporters must believe in honesty, integrity, and taking responsibility. None of which the 06 Anehem Surf team did last year with an over aged player.

Wow a new screen name today just to post this. And bringing politics into this- weak.

I guess Trump supporters must believe in honesty, integrity, and taking responsibility. None of which the 06 Anehem Surf team did last year with an over aged player.

Still waiting for someone to answer why the team was reinstated, but the player wasn't. If she was ineligible, boot the team. If she was eligible, should have let her play.

Still waiting for someone to answer why the team was reinstated, but the player wasn't. If she was ineligible, boot the team. If she was eligible, should have let her play.
Don't want to "out" the player so please don't mention which club she is at, but does anyone know which Age Group she is playing in this year?

Don't want to "out" the player so please don't mention which club she is at, but does anyone know which Age Group she is playing in this year?
She is an 05! Setting out till next year. The cousin still plays with Anaheim. Next year Package deal somewhere:p

She is an 05! Setting out till next year. The cousin still plays with Anaheim. Next year Package deal somewhere:p
Do you know why she is sitting out? I hope this was not some type of punishment from Calsouth who let Aneheim off. Making a little girl a scape goat when it was the adults fault stinks.

so you feel honest , integrity and responsible to BULLY a bunch of little girls , what a low life. Please do something productive with your life . Say something nice I know you can do it.

Do you know why she is sitting out? I hope this was not some type of punishment from Calsouth who let Aneheim off. Making a little girl a scape goat when it was the adults fault stinks.
so you feel honest , integrity and responsible to BULLY a bunch of little girls , what a low life. Please do something productive with your life . Say something nice I know you can do it.
URTheIdiot! No one is bully children so you can stop being dramatic. If you look above I blame the adults and think it is sad if this child was made the scapegoat for them. Regardless of age, she appears to be a good soccer play and loves playing and once again the child suffer because of adult meddling.

URTheIdiot! No one is bully children so you can stop being dramatic. If you look above I blame the adults and think it is sad if this child was made the scapegoat for them. Regardless of age, she appears to be a good soccer play and loves playing and once again the child suffer because of adult meddling.
Agree! BW gets away with it! Sad the kid is suffering!

I guess Trump supporters must believe in honesty, integrity, and taking responsibility. None of which the 06 Anehem Surf team did last year with an over aged player.[/QOTE]

I
"no B/C with D/license do?, Girl siting on side line waiting for a packed deal next year ? and now you call me dramatic and Idiot , you really love insulting people and harassing little girls .Karma will get YOU GUYS. don't bather to reply .

"no B/C with D/license do?, Girl siting on side line waiting for a packed deal next year ? and now you call me dramatic and Idiot , you really love insulting people and harassing little girls .Karma will get YOU GUYS. don't bather to reply .
You create a new screen name specifically to respond to me. And the screen name you created is U R BaBoso. If you already did not know, which truly makes you an idiot, BaBoso is Spanish for slimy or idiot. So don't play dumb and stop the drama. People on this thread are not bullying children. The people responsible for this girl not playing appear to be the bullys because they are the ones that did not take responsibility and have acted to the detriment of this child for their own selfish reasons. No
need to respond with your drama.

You create a new screen name specifically to respond to me. And the screen name you created is U R BaBoso. If you already did not know, which truly makes you an idiot, BaBoso is Spanish for slimy or idiot. So don't play dumb and stop the drama. People on this thread are not bullying children. The people responsible for this girl not playing appear to be the bullys because they are the ones that did not take responsibility and have acted to the detriment of this child for their own selfish reasons. No

I disagree. You are a bully. You are the one who brought this up AGAIN. You asked about the girl and was so kind as to say, don't mention her name. Really? Why bring her up at all? What interest is it of you? All I see of you is salty remarks and judgment. Get over yourself and the fact that your team lost State Cup. Leave the poor girl, other girls, families and everyone else involved alone. Get on with your life and let this die already.

You are a BULLY !!!..period .. check your posting, you and your "friends" attack this little girls on this website , don't you realize one of this girls can see what you are posting and destroy them . Be responsible what you are posting . STOP be a hater!!!! move on with your life.

You are a BULLY !!!..period .. check your posting, you and your "friends" attack this little girls on this website , don't you realize one of this girls can see what you are posting and destroy them . Be responsible what you are posting . STOP be a hater!!!! move on with your life.
Show me where I have attacked little girls drama queen. From day one my concern with this issue has beeen:
1. If it was an overage player, according to the rules of CalSouth, the team should have been disqualified. It does not make sense that the player was not allowed to play if there was not an issue. So why is the burden of this issue falling on the family?
2. If you go back to the thread that Dominic did not delete, you will see that I am concerned with this being a scapegoat issue. A well known poster on this site with information that I have found to be credible stated that BW told the family that due to the age change, they could play until August 2017. I am concerned that because this appears to be a family with limited education and money and English as a second language, they are the only ones to get punished. In the meeting with Calsouth Thistle was representing Surf not the family and then gets on this site to make Surf's case.
3. I would have rather had the child play with the team but enforce some other type of punishment on the true wrongdoers the adults. It is sad that this child is not playing this year, my heart breaks for her and if I discover how I could help get her reinstated I would, even if her parents are guilty.
4. I have paid into Calsouth and as our governing body, it appear that they don't have the best interest of children in mind but rather their mega clubs. This should concern everyone.
5. Since this child is still not playing, the issue is not over. You can PM me if you truly know how I can help get the child reinstated.

Funny, but play and results speak for themselves.

Anaheim has 2 great players holding their team together and a coach with a win at all cost mentality. Play and results would speak for them selves if your team could enter a major tournament without borrowed players and still do well.

Anaheim has 2 great players holding their team together and a coach with a win at all cost mentality. Play and results would speak for them selves if your team could enter a major tournament without borrowed players and still do well.
A little birdie said they got a old fashion Butt Whoppin today:p

Back