Surf Cup...

Darbfig

BRONZE
Just Curious who's going this year?? B08, B09, G07,G08
My kid's teams don't play Surf Cup anymore so we will miss it....

I heard ManCity was a bit of a nightmare with parking, etc. hopefully Surf Cup will be better it's such a fun, exciting tournament!!

I heard ManCity was a bit of a nightmare with parking, etc. hopefully Surf Cup will be better it's such a fun, exciting tournament!!
The nightmare was at the Polo Fields only due to the "construction" of putting in new grass. If you been there before , you know once you pay for parking and you choose to go left or right for to get parking; well you only could go right. There was a very small lot to the left for about 30-40 cars but all the traffic went to the right. Oceanside was good to go. Hopefully it's better this time around at the Polo Fields.

Just Curious who's going this year?? B08, B09, G07,G08
My kid's teams don't play Surf Cup anymore so we will miss it....

Is there an accepted teams list somewhere? Especially curious about 08G. We’ll be heading South from NorCal.

Is there an accepted teams list somewhere? Especially curious about 08G. We’ll be heading South from NorCal.
Brackets are up but no teams listed... https://events.gotsport.com/events/default.aspx?EventID=72073
As with any Surf tourney... you can go to the Maverick Travel site and see what teams have registered for hotels as if you are booking. lol... Log-in and pick "hotel not needed form." Then, in the dropdown box you can see what teams have already got their hotels.
p.png
p.png

Back