Surf Cup G03 accepted list

I believe there is 14 DA teams for this region; I saw some fantastic soccer over the weekend from the typical big clubs-Surf, Blues, West Coast, Crossfire, San Jose; and I saw not so good soccer as mentioned above.

I think the opposite of parity, as the delta in talent is significant between top DA teams (6 clubs) and the rest.

Really - and what about the DAs that weren't at Surf Cup? Slammers, Beach, Legends, Eagles? They on or off your top 6 list?

I think the opposite of parity, as the delta in talent is significant between top DA teams (6 clubs) and the rest
Sure, I can see your position but I am thinking along the lines of "cross leagues" top teams....ECNL, GDA, NPL, etc. I believe this season at least we will see teams in each of those leagues that can get the best of one another on any given day....yes, even though GDA will ostracize itself from the other leagues.

My list is as follows in alphabetical order: Beach, Legends, Slammets, So Cal Blues, Surf, West Coast.

I am cool with your list (except one team - West Coast). In the SW Division for the 03's, I see the teams as follows:

Top 4 Teams:
Surf, Beach, Slammers and Blues

Next 5 Teams:
Legends (could go into top 4 if they can pick off some stars from Arsenal's ECNL teams), Real So Cal, LA Galaxy San Diego, Pats and LA Galaxy (due to the fully funded program)

Next 5 Teams:
West Coast, Del Sol, LA Premier, Eagles and Albion - I think all of these teams have so much ground to gain on the other teams based on last year's rosters.

I think we will get a better sense once the rosters are locked.

I am cool with your list (except one team - West Coast). In the SW Division for the 03's, I see the teams as follows:

Top 4 Teams:
Surf, Beach, Slammers and Blues

Next 5 Teams:
Legends (could go into top 4 if they can pick off some stars from Arsenal's ECNL teams), Real So Cal, LA Galaxy San Diego, Pats and LA Galaxy (due to the fully funded program)

Next 5 Teams:
West Coast, Del Sol, LA Premier, Eagles and Albion - I think all of these teams have so much ground to gain on the other teams based on last year's rosters.

I think we will get a better sense once the rosters are locked.[/QUOTE

Fair enough about West Coast; eyeball says they will be very good heard they picked up players from Strikers and Galaxy Elite: maybe incorrect info but heard legends picked AFC players already and have a roster of 21.

Fair enough about West Coast; eyeball says they will be very good heard they picked up players from Strikers and Galaxy Elite: maybe incorrect info but heard legends picked AFC players already and have a roster of 21.

Back