Surf Cup - DA --- Accepted Teams

Yes that's exactly why the naysayers will in fact say. No comparison here between our DA and ECNL teams.
I would say NV is so much more like the rest of the country. If you want to do DA it becomes your life. We just know a family who moving from SoCal to Nevada and can't even play anymore because the nearest ECNL or DA is Vegas so they are readjusting expectations. It takes a new level of committment. I applaud that!
Well if they went northern Nevada , most of those girls play in NorCal. I know a few girls that do.

On the other hand what a great opportunity to win it all! Though the SW ECNL conference will be a bit softer there are some top level teams with elite talent that have remained ECNL. Don't sell ECNL short because the next couple of seasons will still be very, very good.

If your Nevada teams are as good as you think they are there will be good competition to test them. Now, just don't lose.
Not talking about Nevada team(S) I'm talking about one team, Heat 04 KR, now Heat 04 ECNL. The now, just don't lose part of your statement. Anyone can be beat at any given game. I'm saying we can play and I was thanking "Hired Gun" someone in SoCal for recognizing that.

Thanks Hired Gun for seeing that there's VERY STRONG soccer teams in Nevada (HEAT 04 KR, now ECNL). We, Heat had a very good year and played very strong teams. Beat MVLA, one of few that beat them. Lost to Surf DA 2-1 at Regionals, one of their goals came from a PK, beat West Coast at a Pre-ECNL event to wasn't recorded to our record. With that being said, because we aren't a DA club and most of our competition is going DA, if our girls have any success at ECNL the naysayers will say because the other clubs are at DA. Wish we could've had 1 year of ECNL to see if we could play with SoCal to see if we really could hang.
Las Vegas Premier is the other strong 04 Vegas team - they too can compete with anybody. Saw them last at Cerritos Memorial Cup.

Watching.... Now that is the key word there not playing....
Was up clown, you following me from thread to thread now. The key words are go take a hike back to my kid is no longer playing club but I have a habit of commenting on u little threads.
Key Word- Habit or maybe addiction. Get some help you have a problem.

I noticed Surf is in the National Championship Final on Saturday. I wonder what team will play in Surf Cup Friday and Saturday. Just curious.

I noticed Surf is in the National Championship Final on Saturday. I wonder what team will play in Surf Cup Friday and Saturday. Just curious.
04 Ecnl Team could help their 04 Da sister team out right on Friday and Saturday? They won't be playing Surf Cup until August so they should have this weekend open.

Back