Surf Cup - DA --- Accepted Teams

This is an Adult right SMH. Nervous about what? One last time ONE FREE KICK at goal that resulted in a goal. The first goal was not the result of a free kick. It's ok sunshine it's not that serious. You get so worked up it's just a game. I hope all of our children stay safe. You are taking this way too far. And you keep lying let it go already.
Why would you ask if this is an adult and make reference about children, you Jackson's don't have a good history with kids. Kongzilla, Shales 1002 and I were having an adult conversation. You should take your BLANKET and go climb a tree. Get it.

@Kongzilla we will disagree . 0-0 at half, pretty even. Heat goes up 2-0. Ref got whistle happy. Two free kicks and run ins with the keeper. Was that the only way you could score ? Tackle the keeper? Great save by Arsenal goalie at the end but we didn't kick her in the stomach or sit on her back. I guess that helps her do her job. We all know two of your two goals shouldn't have counted. Honestly we thought you guys would have been better than you were. Definitely not faster or more skilled. Perhaps that is what you hoped for. See you October 22 in Vegas:D

Just looked to me like the Heat keeper muffed it, twice.

From afar: I was two fields away attending to another very important 2004 match up, and was hearing the Heat and Arsenal sidelines erupt in joy and pain. I called a friend that knows a guy on that sideline who said it was a great match to watch, both squads. That is what makes this tourney worth the trip and money, and mildly helps numb the pain of having to return Monday to play a ‘Showcase’ match that nobody really seemed to care about. I don’t have a horse in the race, but a good, strong match up is money in the bank…..

You all sound like a bunch of Ulittle parents blaming the other side for cheap shots and the refs for doing a bad job. Here's a reality check. Grow up, this is a kids game and I am sure they have already forgotten about it. Why can't you?

For the Record, I don't own a pair of Panties, Although KONGZILLA has mean old Murphs from time to tome

Look It was great competitive Match ... I think Arsenal scored Fair and Square, Heat had the opportunity to put Arsenal to sleep... but through determination and heart we found a way ... sorry Shales you have to give that up!

The Heat Girls are bad Ass for Sure ... and that's what made this a game a memorable one ... unlike the blow out's we were both dishing out ... I look forward to Oct 22nd as a possible cross state rivalry could be in the making . . .smile!

You all sound like a bunch of Ulittle parents blaming the other side for cheap shots and the refs for doing a bad job. Here's a reality check. Grow up, this is a kids game and I am sure they have already forgotten about it. Why can't you?

NEVER MONKEY, NEVER !

For the Record, I don't own a pair of Panties, Although KONGZILLA has mean old Murphs from time to tome

Look It was great competitive Match ... I think Arsenal scored Fair and Square, Heat had the opportunity to put Arsenal to sleep... but through determination and heart we found a way ... sorry Shales you have to give that up!

The Heat Girls are bad Ass for Sure ... and that's what made this a game a memorable one ... unlike the blow out's we were both dishing out ... I look forward to Oct 22nd as a possible cross state rivalry could be in the making . . .smile!
Respect, looking at the other ECNL teams/scores it may be just us. That's no disrespect to any other Southwest Conference ECNL team, I'm just going by scores from this weekend and others not playing in Super Black and not winning.

Back