Surf Cup - DA --- Accepted Teams

What game where you at??? It was more like Heat got a dose of Ice cold reality! A Flame that got put out as quick as a fat kid puts out the candles on Birthday cake!

Heat came out super physical trying to push their weight around against a more skilled and faster team!

Heat goes up 2-0 with 10 minutes left due to some bad calls, free kicks,,,blah blah blah - Heat is up they are in control of the game but........

Arsenal starts to mount their counter putting pressure on the back line and goalie where they give up two goals .... the unfortunate recipients of shock and Awe from Arsenal too fast, too strong!

Heat comes back with two key opportunities that were squashed by The Arsenal Goalie ... Ultimately Dimming the flames of hope and dreams of any Heat aspirations

Arsenal Ties the game, and moves on due to Goal differential ....and the Heat goes out in a whimper poof of smoke!

@Kongzilla we will disagree . 0-0 at half, pretty even. Heat goes up 2-0. Ref got whistle happy. Two free kicks and run ins with the keeper. Was that the only way you could score ? Tackle the keeper? Great save by Arsenal goalie at the end but we didn't kick her in the stomach or sit on her back. I guess that helps her do her job. We all know two of your two goals shouldn't have counted. Honestly we thought you guys would have been better than you were. Definitely not faster or more skilled. Perhaps that is what you hoped for. See you October 22 in Vegas:D

What game where you at??? It was more like Heat got a dose of Ice cold reality! A Flame that got put out as quick as a fat kid puts out the candles on Birthday cake!

Heat came out super physical trying to push their weight around against a more skilled and faster team!

Heat goes up 2-0 with 10 minutes left due to some bad calls, free kicks,,,blah blah blah - Heat is up they are in control of the game but........

Arsenal starts to mount their counter putting pressure on the back line and goalie where they give up two goals .... the unfortunate recipients of shock and Awe from Arsenal too fast, too strong!

Heat comes back with two key opportunities that were squashed by The Arsenal Goalie ... Ultimately Dimming the flames of hope and dreams of any Heat aspirations

Arsenal Ties the game, and moves on due to Goal differential ....and the Heat goes out in a whimper poof of smoke!
Whatever. Better team doesn't always win which clearly we were better. Then you go on to lose to MVLA who we HAVE beaten before. By your screen name it's very easy to know which parent you were on Arsenal's side line.

Whatever. Better team doesn't always win which clearly we were better. Then you go on to lose to MVLA who we HAVE beaten before. By your screen name it's very easy to know which parent you were on Arsenal's side line.
LOL .... please tell me that was it kind of like this
...(KONGZILL!).

LOL .... please tell me that was it kind of like this
...(KONGZILL!).
You're happy cause you tied us, lol. We played the same amount of games, 4. We went home with a better record this weekend and again you ended yours on a lose, from a team we have beaten.

"A Story Beyond Your Wildest Dreams! LMAO ..... Look Out, Look Out, LOOK OUT It's, It's, Its, ...............Kongzilla!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .....So..... Seneor' Hitman, I see how you play!!!! I'll see your What Ever ...and raise you... 5 Whatevers, ...

I'm sure it was a good game for both Arsenal and Heat. We know the players gave their all but I am always curious as to the coaching and if parents think that "game management" by each respective team coach (or coaching staff) played a role in a close win or loss?

You're happy cause you tied us, lol. We played the same amount of games, 4. We went home with a better record this weekend and again you ended yours on a lose, from a team we have beaten.

Damn Man! C'Mon Man!!! Of course I'm not happy with a tie!!!! but I am happy we Got to Semi's ... we might have been beaten by MVLA in a very competitive soccer match! Kudos to them!

And remember Hotman .... We witnessed the agony of defeat through a eyes of a tie ... because as we know a tie is never enough... unless... it moves you out of group of into semi's, then of course it matters ... can I get Amen Hitman !

I'm sure it was a good game for both Arsenal and Heat. We know the players gave their all but I am always curious as to the coaching and if parents think that "game management" by each respective team coach (or coaching staff) played a role in a close win or loss?

From our point of view, I don't believe it was a game management issue. It was a tie. Arsenal was awarded two free kicks right outside the18. Both times the Keeper caught the ball. First one Had possession in the air and was kicked in the stomach while in the air. The other free kick, again just right outside the 18. Keeper dives and saves the ball, has hands on it and Arsenal two girls conveniently trip over her and are sitting on her back. Tough to beat a solid team with no help from the refs on things that are typically automatic calls and yellow cards. I'm not taking anything away from Arsenal, but I believe they underestimated us. We win that game and there is no SoCal team going to semis in Surf Cup.

Watcha Talkin About Shales!!!

Come on its was a physical game, yes! both goalies were challenged on Free-Kicks yes! But No one kicked the goalie in the stomach and no one conveniently tripped over the goalie, the Heat goalie lost the ball in traffic and we kicked it in.

I think what your talking about was a WWF match you just recently watched "Can you smell what the Kong's got Cooking".... If any team was physical it was Heat who kept holding and hip/shoulder checking our forwards.

Suffice to say we disagree.... I was at soccer match and you were at Wrestle Mania 33 " The Caboose Drop's the Deuce"

Watcha Talkin About Shales!!!

Come on its was a physical game, yes! both goalies were challenged on Free-Kicks yes! But No one kicked the goalie in the stomach and no one conveniently tripped over the goalie, the Heat goalie lost the ball in traffic and we kicked it in.

I think what your talking about was a WWF match you just recently watched "Can you smell what the Kong's got Cooking".... If any team was physical it was Heat who kept holding and hip/shoulder checking our forwards.

Suffice to say we disagree.... I was at soccer match and you were at Wrestle Mania 33 " The Caboose Drop's the Deuce"

You are comical @Kongzilla. Seriously :p. I'm not being biased. Goalie never lost the ball. The no calls were in your favor. I get it. Y'all needed the tie and we needed the win. I never said that your goalie wasn't challenged. Merely stating the obvious, the only way you could score was to tackle the keeper. Hopefully that's never a tactic we employ.

We were riding the shorts of your forwards. True! (We agree on something :eek:). Isn't that what teams are supposed to do? Ref is supposed to proctect the keep just like they protect the kicker in football . He didn't. PERIOD. Good thing the keeper is a solid girl...and damn near 6' Otherwise she would have been hurt.

Honestly more look like a UFC fight. Are you into horrible acting? First Godzilla now WWF?

Honestly, I look forward to a rematch with better refs on both sides.

Ok first of all it was ONE free kick because your defender with two hands pushed the forward down when she went to make a run. But that was the second goal. The first goal was not a free kick but since you were so busy thinking your team already won the game I guess you were not paying attention. And as far as physical. You guys came out playing physically. Your defender bear hugged the forward in the first 5 minutes. It's enough already about this game its over get over it and move on. Your constant rhetoric about the unfair refs and how you guys are the real Winners is old now.

Ok first of all it was ONE free kick because your defender with two hands pushed the forward down when she went to make a run. But that was the second goal. The first goal was not a free kick but since you were so busy thinking your team already won the game I guess you were not paying attention. And as far as physical. You guys came out playing physically. Your defender bear hugged the forward in the first 5 minutes. It's enough already about this game its over get over it and move on. Your constant rhetoric about the unfair refs and how you guys are the real Winners is old now.

@Jackson5 ...damn someone's panties are all in a bunch. @Kongzilla and I were having a friendly meaningful conversation with varying viewpoints . All fun and games. I tell it like it is...the refs f**ked up. The scouts said it, the MVLA parents said it, hell even the Surf parents who were watching said it. Now, please go have a seat somewhere. I'm trying to be nice today .o_O

@Jackson5 ...damn someone's panties are all in a bunch. @Kongzilla and I were having a friendly meaningful conversation with varying viewpoints . All fun and games. I tell it like it is...the refs f**ked up. The U.S. Scout said it , the MVLA parents said it, hell even the Surf parents who were watching said it. Now, please go have a seat somewhere. I'm trying to be nice today .o_O
My panties are fine thanks for asking. Again it can not be the "refs fault" if it was only ONE free quick and that was a very obvious foul by your defender. I could careless if this is the day you choose to be nice. You should look into being a Trump speech writer because you both look at reality in the same way. At the end of the day I really don't care. You can tell whatever truth makes you feel better. Have a lovely day.

My panties are fine thanks for asking. Again it can not be the "refs fault" if it was only ONE free quick and that was a very obvious foul by your defender. I could careless if this is the day you choose to be nice. You should look into being a Trump speech writer because you both look at reality in the same way. At the end of the day I really don't care. You can tell whatever truth makes you feel better. Have a lovely day.

I never said it wasn't a foul. Not once! I said the refs job is to protect the keeper. I don't give a shit about the free kick. Should have been a lost opportunity for Arsenal. It was two free kicks. I get it, you were nervous . Didn't expect it to be the match that it turned out to be. No need to bring 45 into this. We are talking youth soccer. Nor did I ask you a question. It was a statement. Glad your panties are fine, but I'm sure you had a couple of shit stains :D.

I never said it wasn't a foul. Not once! I said the refs job is to protect the keeper. I don't give a shit about the free kick. Should have been a lost opportunity for Arsenal. It was two free kicks. I get it, you were nervous . Didn't expect it to be the match that it turned out to be. No need to bring 45 into this. We are talking youth soccer. Nor did I ask you a question. It was a statement. Glad your panties are fine, but I'm sure you had a couple of shit stains :D.
This is an Adult right SMH. Nervous about what? One last time ONE FREE KICK at goal that resulted in a goal. The first goal was not the result of a free kick. It's ok sunshine it's not that serious. You get so worked up it's just a game. I hope all of our children stay safe. You are taking this way too far. And you keep lying let it go already.

Jackson 5, great screen name. We REALLY know how the game went, but you live in NEVER NEVER Land. Get it

This is an Adult right SMH. Nervous about what? One last time ONE FREE KICK at goal that resulted in a goal. The first goal was not the result of a free kick. It's ok sunshine it's not that serious. You get so worked up it's just a game. I hope all of our children stay safe. You are taking this way too far. And you keep lying let it go already.

@Jackson5 , the difference between you and @Kongzilla is he came on here and defended and supported his position. To which we have had several, rather comical posts and fake Hollywood acting. You came in as a total buzz kill like 45 himself. You are the one creating a false narrative. Go back to NeverLand:p. Lying about what? Two free kicks, on two deserved calls. Can you count? Two run ins with the keeper. Like I mentioned earlier, see you all Oct 22. Game could have gone either way.

Back