Surf Cup Challenge v2007 Silverlakes Thanksgiving Showcase?

Surf Thanksgiving 2017 list
Anaheim surf
AYSO Bonita matrix
Crossfire
Eagles
Encinitas
Rangers
Heat FC
Ladera ranch Surf
Murrietta Surf
Real So Cal White
Rebels
SDSC Navy
Surf Academy
Surf "B"
Blues
Solar Chelsea

I heard that Solar 07 girls team is really good. A friend of mine has a girl that played them in Super Copa this year and said that they were the best 07 girls team he has ever seen. I believe they won Super Copa too.

I heard that Solar 07 girls team is really good. A friend of mine has a girl that played them in Super Copa this year and said that they were the best 07 girls team he has ever seen. I believe they won Super Copa too.
This must be a joke. Sounds like Dejavu. Reference Surf Cup last year. I believe Eagles spanked that a$$.

This must be a joke. Sounds like Dejavu. Reference Surf Cup last year. I believe Eagles spanked that a$$.
That was Solar’s B team at Surf Cup. The one that won Super Copa is coming out for Thanksgiving.

Eagles will be challenged to wake up from the slumber of a less than challenging coast league schedule. All due respect to the other teams in their CSL conference, because those squads are young and will certainly improve as time goes by. LA Premiere tho struggling now at 07, being a DA club, will likely improve vastly and quickly. But one would think Blues and Surf and yes, Solar A team, would be very sharp going into this event. Should be a fun tournament for those involved.

Eagles will be challenged to wake up from the slumber of a less than challenging coast league schedule. All due respect to the other teams in their CSL conference, because those squads are young and will certainly improve as time goes by. LA Premiere tho struggling now at 07, being a DA club, will likely improve vastly and quickly. But one would think Blues and Surf and yes, Solar A team, would be very sharp going into this event. Should be a fun tournament for those involved.
Definitely true as the CSL is nowhere near the level of competition that Surf, Blues, and Navy see week in and week out in league play. Solar likely will have to go through SD teams for championship.

Definitely true as the CSL is nowhere near the level of competition that Surf, Blues, and Navy see week in and week out in league play. Solar likely will have to go through SD teams for championship.
Solar is a very good team! Seen them at Super Copa and they are the real deal. All summer they have played up vs 06 Teams.

I want to thank Split That and Adidas26 for the kind words. I can tell you that the SoCal teams, especially The Eagles, better be ready to bring their "A" Game as the Top Solar 07G team is coming to town and redemption is on their mind. For the record, the team that played in Surf Cup in August was actually the clubs "C" Team and recently joined Solar from an independent club. I would not consider them Solar as they do not compare to Solar 07G Colvin. To be fair, not too many teams in fact can be or should be compared to them.

You will see in a few weeks how the top Solar 07G team brings the Thunder to SoCal! I can attest to the statement that this team is truly the best in the nation and they take soccer to a new level. Their technical skills and determination is top notch.

Visit our Facebook page for a preview of what you should expect from these future USGNT / USWNT players. To be honest, I foresee the USGNT coaches contacting Solar about having these girls represent the US when they reach U14. If the SoCal coaches are lucky, maybe a few of their players may get the nod to join them.

https://www.facebook.com/solarsoccerhighlights/

See you soon!

Back