Surf Challenge

For all we know her DD might not be happy with the team...
You guys can think all you want, but everything is good. The parents get along good and the girls have been together for a while and play great together but I'm just looking for a challenge. I think I might just play her up next year if I don't find anything I like. And im not willing to play her in a flight 2 team.

You guys can think all you want, but everything is good. The parents get along good and the girls have been together for a while and play great together but I'm just looking for a challenge. I think I might just play her up next year if I don't find anything I like. And im not willing to play her in a flight 2 team.

Gotta love the trolls

It is smart to focus on your DD. Yes, she is quite young in the process and to be honest, change isn’t always a good thing. If she is on one of the “top teams in SoCal” how much more of a challenge do you think she is going to get? I assume your DD is on the Slammers-Cruz team. Playing in the Top Leage against Top competition and in the Top tournaments. Not to mention getting lists of playing time. So what is the change or challenge you are looking for? Slammers is a large organization, talk to the staff see if she can guest this offseason with the ‘08’s or train with them once a week. It it not unheard of.

Trust me.....if it ain’t broke...don’t break it.

Come on kicker you’ve been around long enough to know that he just thinks his girl is the next Julie Ertz.

True, but I personally think there is a little more to the story that he isn’t comfortable sharing. So rather than smack him down, I chose to offer advice.

I have no issues with her possition or the coach really and she hardly gets subbed out. Just think it might be time for a change .

You think or she thinks? Don’t like the coach, the team chemistry, the level of play? Not much info to go on here, but I’ve seen many people make too many changes and their closet is full of different club jerseys but their kid is retired.

You think or she thinks? Don’t like the coach, the team chemistry, the level of play? Not much info to go on here, but I’ve seen many people make too many changes and their closet is full of different club jerseys but their kid is retired.
Knowing where he's coming from, I'm pretty sure he has a good reason for looking for a new team.

Not a whole lot of movement. Bit of a challenge since majority of SCDSL scores not posted. I'll post something after Thanksgiving tournaments. The list will be helpful for Governors and Mayors state cup to help give people an idea of the quality of teams they're facing.

Not a whole lot of movement. Bit of a challenge since majority of SCDSL scores not posted. I'll post something after Thanksgiving tournaments. The list will be helpful for Governors and Mayors state cup to help give people an idea of the quality of teams they're facing.
There were a few teams that posted their scores...i believe mainly the wins vs the losses.

You guys can think all you want, but everything is good. The parents get along good and the girls have been together for a while and play great together but I'm just looking for a challenge. I think I might just play her up next year if I don't find anything I like. And im not willing to play her in

Back