Surf Challenge

APPLY TODAY!

Surf Cup Sports, LLC. is proud to announce the 2017 SAN DIEGO SURF CHALLENGE. The Thanksgiving tournament will be held November 24-26, 2017. This is a Class I Tournament open to USYSA, US Club Soccer, Super Y League, and FIFA affiliated teams. All games will be played throughout Northern San Diego County.

San Diego Surf Challenge age groups (U8 to U13) will play in divisions of 16, 12 and 8 teams. Each team is guaranteed four (4) games. Bracket play will be played on Friday and Saturday, while Semi-Finals and Finals are on Sunday.

San Diego Surf Challenge teams are allowed 18 players for U11 through U13 and 14 players for U8 through U10. Age groups U8 – U10 will play 7v7, U-11 & U12 will play 9v9, and U13 will play 11v11. Top quality trophies as well as individual awards will be presented to teams finishing in 1st and 2nd place for the U-8 to U-13 age groups.

All top flight champions and finalists, as well as lower flight champions, will receive automatic acceptance to summer Surf Cup.

Entry deadlines are October 23, 2017 for the Surf Challenge.

If you have any questions concerning application rules, please contact:

Som Faramarzi – Tournament Director

760-815-4334

som@surfcupsports.com

My daughter has been playing defense for 1 of the top teams in southern California but I'm looking for something or some new team for her. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Do you want her to play a different position because you feel that she has potential in a different spot? Or just feel that its time to move to a new team due to coaching, team or playing time?
I have no issues with her possition or the coach really and she hardly gets subbed out. Just think it might be time for a change .

I have no issues with her possition or the coach really and she hardly gets subbed out. Just think it might be time for a change .
Sounds reasonable...well there are several teams close by but I'm not sure if the level of play would be good enough for your daughter if your looking for something in a 10 mile radius or so. Unless you are willing to play her in a Flight 2 team then there are multiple choices from Legends, Pats , CDA Slammers Orange, I think their are a couple of more that are SCDSL teams but there are other Coast teams. Not sure how good they are unfortunately referring to the ones that play CSL. I know a good amount of details on the SCDSL if you are curious because I have trained different players from those teams.

Back