Super Y League (SYL)

I cannot find SYL play dates or schedules on web site, but I did read on another forum the play dates will start middle of May already and scattered throughout the year similar to CRL.

Haven't seen the Southwest Div scheduled posted yet but FYI.

https://www.sylsoccer.com/season-overview

May 19th
- Play Begins
August 19th - Play Concludes
December 7th - December 12th - North American Finals
2018_Standards_Chart__1__large.jpg

I cannot find SYL play dates or schedules on web site, but I did read on another forum the play dates will start middle of May already and scattered throughout the year similar to CRL.

When it was announced, it was made fairly clear that this is basically a summer league.

Haven't seen the Southwest Div scheduled posted yet but FYI.

https://www.sylsoccer.com/season-overview

May 19th
- Play Begins
August 19th - Play Concludes
December 7th - December 12th - North American Finals
2018_Standards_Chart__1__large.jpg
They have now posted the Southwest schedules. First games start in July and they take a 3 week break at the end of July/beginning of August so teams can participate in Surf Cup. Games end on Sept. 2. They play each team twice for a total of 6 games. Looking at conflicts, 1 CRL date also has Y games scheduled. Would they be allowed to do both?

Who's bringing the Kool-Aid?

5 team 6 games, I don't get this league?

Why not just do some scrimmages or something if you'r going to play at a junior high field? Going to oceanside for a weekend is better but would do a tournament instead if I was spending a weekend there.

5 team 6 games, I don't get this league?

Why not just do some scrimmages or something if you'r going to play at a junior high field? Going to oceanside for a weekend is better but would do a tournament instead if I was spending a weekend there.

The teams that win, advance to the Super Y Championship/Nationals. Its new in SoCal, but back east there are more teams. Gotta start somewhere and these teams are now playing for a December championship and get to say "hey, we have a relationship with the USL."

Back