Substitution Rules

No, you haven't. Referees like to do these matches and the ones assigned to them are well beyond the threshold where such basic things as knowing or reviewing substitution rules is an issue. Besides, why would a referee of this caliber jeopardize their chances of further assignments by ignoring basic and easily enforceable fundamentals like substitution rules?
No, you haven't. Referees like to do these matches and the ones assigned to them are well beyond the threshold where such basic things as knowing or reviewing substitution rules is an issue. Besides, why would a referee of this caliber jeopardize their chances of further assignments by ignoring basic and easily enforceable fundamentals like substitution rules?

Just A Parent, or should I say Just A Referee, (sorry J.A.P, i could not help myself) I'm sorry but it has happened and it does happen. As primarily a coach (I also have been ref'n for 15+ years) it does happen. To simply state that it is too easy to follow the rules and thus does not happen is naive to say the least. As for the date, and match of said offences, I have very little desire to throw a ref (or a coach) under the bus on a public forum, much less do the research and track back to the specifics offences. Also while I do not coach in the DA, I do and have coached in csl and scdsl for many years and I can not tell you how many times I have had to "help" the match officials as it pertains to:

1. the official rules of the gaming circuit n question. You find some who incorectly apply scdsl rules to CSL or vice verse.
2. improper understanding of the LOTG. " you can't score on a KO", Yes you were off side (in my own d half?), he got the ball first so it CAN"T be a foul.
3. Refs not following assessors mandates regarding "requested" water breaks, or other points of emphasis.
3. Match officials in SCDSL making threats of issuing cards in my fore mentioned post regarding subs. in essence not following league rules.

J.A.P.
"In view of contradicting information on this and other issues in this specific league, I took the liberty of contacting the league head honcho directly. I carry her email with me stating coaches and not referees, are responsible for monitoring the reentries. Every now and then a coach would voice a complaint and I show them the email from the league."

This is key to why I even posted on this thread. As it relates to subsitution (and unfortunatly too many other issues) so much that should be cut and dry is not. Thus between coaches who use subsitution as a tactic to either time waste or to play a level of high pressing that would be impossible with limited subs/re entry, and refs who do not know or chose not to enforce the proper subsituition rules (and or LOTG) of any gaming circuit this (Subsitution) issue WILL continue to be a major point of discussion/contenion.

Just A Parent, the question I have for you is why are you so invested in maintaining the illusion of the nobility and sanctity of EVERY MATCH OFFICIAL?. We can continue to digress and make this a thread which is NOT about the topic at hand, but if so WHY?

Respectfully

Just A Parent, the question I have for you is why are you so invested in maintaining the illusion of the nobility and sanctity of EVERY MATCH OFFICIAL?. We can continue to digress and make this a thread which is NOT about the topic at hand, but if so WHY?

Sometimes you know how a person deals with other people by the way he deals with you.

I know from personal experience that JaP has lied about me, so I start from there.

Just A Parent, or should I say Just A Referee, (sorry J.A.P, i could not help myself) I'm sorry but it has happened and it does happen. As primarily a coach (I also have been ref'n for 15+ years) it does happen. To simply state that it is too easy to follow the rules and thus does not happen is naive to say the least. As for the date, and match of said offences, I have very little desire to throw a ref (or a coach) under the bus on a public forum, much less do the research and track back to the specifics offences. Also while I do not coach in the DA, I do and have coached in csl and scdsl for many years and I can not tell you how many times I have had to "help" the match officials as it pertains to:

1. the official rules of the gaming circuit n question. You find some who incorectly apply scdsl rules to CSL or vice verse.
2. improper understanding of the LOTG. " you can't score on a KO", Yes you were off side (in my own d half?), he got the ball first so it CAN"T be a foul.
3. Refs not following assessors mandates regarding "requested" water breaks, or other points of emphasis.
3. Match officials in SCDSL making threats of issuing cards in my fore mentioned post regarding subs. in essence not following league rules.

J.A.P.
"In view of contradicting information on this and other issues in this specific league, I took the liberty of contacting the league head honcho directly. I carry her email with me stating coaches and not referees, are responsible for monitoring the reentries. Every now and then a coach would voice a complaint and I show them the email from the league."

This is key to why I even posted on this thread. As it relates to subsitution (and unfortunatly too many other issues) so much that should be cut and dry is not. Thus between coaches who use subsitution as a tactic to either time waste or to play a level of high pressing that would be impossible with limited subs/re entry, and refs who do not know or chose not to enforce the proper subsituition rules (and or LOTG) of any gaming circuit this (Subsitution) issue WILL continue to be a major point of discussion/contenion.

Respectfully
None of the referees who work DA games would do any of the things you describe here. If they did they wouldn't be assigned to them in the first place. If you know one, let's hear it.

Sometimes you know how a person deals with other people by the way he deals with you.

I know from personal experience that JaP has lied about me, so I start from there.
A supposed adult who discusses little girls' underwear or who doesn't accept responsibility when caught trying to circumvent rules deserves nothing less than to be treated with contempt.

If you're talking about CT scan, I don't think those can determine why one has contempt for perverts. Not yet anyway.

After a period of relatively harmless behavior, it is inevitable that JaP will revert to character, thus reminding long-time forum readers (and informing new readers) of his true nature.

After a period of relatively harmless behavior, it is inevitable that JaP will revert to character, thus reminding long-time forum readers (and informing new readers) of his true nature.
You must obviously think having contempt for perverts is a bad thing.

I have contempt for those who post lies about others who have committed no offense other than to point out your lies.
In fact, as much as I have tried to, I have yet to find anyone or met anyone who has ever met any adult who talks about little girls' underwear. Not one. In that, you are unique. To say I have contempt for you is to grossly underestimate my opinion of you.

In fact, as much as I have tried to, I have yet to find anyone or met anyone who has ever met any adult who talks about little girls' underwear. Not one. In that, you are unique. To say I have contempt for you is to grossly underestimate my opinion of you.

So you missed that whole thread (actually, I think there were several) where parents complained about referees at State Cup making their children change their underwear before they could play? I assume that if they were parents of State-Cup-age children, then they were adults.

So you missed that whole thread (actually, I think there were several) where parents complained about referees at State Cup making their children change their underwear before they could play? I assume that if they were parents of State-Cup-age children, then they were adults.
I remember the threads well. No one then or since, mentioned little girls' underwear except you. You're uniquely talented in that.

I remember the threads well. No one then or since, mentioned little girls' underwear except you. You're uniquely talented in that.

So they talked about it, but didn't mention it? Did they have JaP-word-game training?

As long as we are on the topic, do you recall what your response was when I stated that the color of little girls' underwear was none of the referee's business?

So they talked about it, but didn't mention it? Did they have JaP-word-game training?

As long as we are on the topic, do you recall what your response was when I stated that the color of little girls' underwear was none of the referee's business?
No one means exactly that. No one.

I remember treating your little girls' underwear obsession with the contempt it deserved. Do you remember it differently?

No one means exactly that. No one.

I remember treating your little girls' underwear obsession with the contempt it deserved. Do you remember it differently?

Did you have any contempt for the referees that were embarrassing the children on the fields and pissing off their parents?

Did you have any contempt for the referees that were embarrassing the children on the fields and pissing off their parents?
Is this your way of trying to run away from your perversion?

Did I mention my contempt for people who do not accept responsibility for their actions?

Is this your way of trying to run away from your perversion?

Did I mention my contempt for people who do not accept responsibility for their actions?

The whole conversation started with my agreeing with those parents' complaints about the referee behavior. You avoided that criticism by accusing me of perversion, just as you are doing here now.

Have you no shame? (Why do I ask such a pointless question?)

The whole conversation started with my agreeing with those parents' complaints about the referee behavior. You avoided that criticism by accusing me of perversion, just as you are doing here now.

Have you no shame? (Why do I ask such a pointless question?)
The fact is, you are the first and only supposed ed adult to have mentioned little girls' underwear in any conversation on any topic. Those are your exact words.

Back