Strikers FC North G09 RA (Flight 2)

alfaro-r

BRONZE
Strikers 09 Girls is looking to add a 1-2 impact players for the 2019-20 season. The team is coached by Ramiro Alfaro and practices out of the city of Placentia (El Dorado High School).

The team is looking to continue to develop and compete, and is looking to do the same with additions to the team. Spots and playing time are an ongoing competition, so all players are welcome to come out!

If you're interested in coming out to team practices, send me a direct message and I will put you in contact with the coach / team manager!

Coach Ramiro Alfaro
(714) 788-4195.

Avoid this team. This team is the perfect example of all that is wrong with youth soccer right now. They played flight 2 in the west coast classic last weekend and proceeded to borrow not 1 not 2 but 3!!! High level flight 1 players for the roster.
Now you may be saying maybe they were short a few players nope the bench was 5 deep. What is the logic in this? The sad thing is they didn't even make the finals of the tourney so the soccer gods must have been watching.
I feel for the poor girls who sat on the bench and watched there "team" play without them. This is the classic chasing trophies and not developing soccer players.

That’s why results from tournaments should always be taken “cum grano salis” as plenty of teams uses guests, whether for necessity or to improve their chances of winning.
Some clubs (one in particular comes to mind) and their affiliates use this methodology more then others but it’s nothing new.

Avoid this team. This team is the perfect example of all that is wrong with youth soccer right now. They played flight 2 in the west coast classic last weekend and proceeded to borrow not 1 not 2 but 3!!! High level flight 1 players for the roster.
Now you may be saying maybe they were short a few players nope the bench was 5 deep. What is the logic in this? The sad thing is they didn't even make the finals of the tourney so the soccer gods must have been watching.
I feel for the poor girls who sat on the bench and watched there "team" play without them. This is the classic chasing trophies and not developing soccer players.

- Since when has it not been allowed to use guest players at tournaments??
- We only had 8 players that could make it on Sunday so we had to ask our parents if they knew of other girls that could play.
- It was not 3, but yes we had 2. The other one has been playing with our team for a while already.

In regards to poor girls not getting developed to play, you are absolutely wrong!!!
- My daughter was a bench player on a flight 3/2 team from a previous club. She was the only player asked by the coach to not return back because she was not good enough. She lost the love for the game, and crushed her confidence. We were done with club soccer until we tried out with Coach Ramiro's new team. He believe in her and told me that she had so much potential and to give him 2 years to focus on the technical skills and soccer iq. My little girl went from scoring zero goals in 2 years with her former team, to scoring 5 last season and 3 during this tournament. My little girl also has dyslexia and ADD. Her previous two coaches had zero patience for that and destroyed her confidence.
Coach Ramiro has been extremely patient and she is loving soccer. With kids with learning disabilities it's very important to find something that they feel very good at. She finally found the right coach to make her feel special.

So for you two cowards that are bashing other teams on these sites, grow up! Joey Joe, you just became a new member on Saturday night and your first post is bashing this team??? Really dude! I am sure you have several aliases on this message board.

For those parents that think that their child may have some type of learning disability and not sure how to get help, please reach out to me. The last thing our kids need is to not feel special or think that they are not good at anything. There's a lot of great resources out there and I can sure help you find them.

What an asinine statement. Club is trying to find new players to fill the roster (which would explain why they had to have loan players in the first place) on this forum and here you are going TMZ on them. How embarrassing you're trying to steer people away from a G09 team because you felt like they are an "example of all that is wrong with you soccer" as if you're in a place to judge.

If you are going to complain then complain to the tournaments that allow guest players. SCDSL lets you play 1 game a day unless you are a goalie so you cant borrow players. Same with State Cup and CRL you have to be rostered at the time you start. No add ons.

If you dont like it avoid tournaments not teams. EVERY CLUB DOES IT

Back