Strikers FC ECNL Composite looking for Players

Strikers ECNL Composite 06 team is looking to add 1-2 more good players for the upcoming season. The team is coached by Seth Taylor who has experience working for The Columbus Crew and Vancouver Whitecap’s in MLS, and is currently coaching Division I Women’s Soccer at California Baptist University.

The Team trains at Tues,Thursday at California Baptist University from 5:45-7:15pm. If you are interested in having your daughter try out for the team please send an email –staylor@calbaptist.edu

This team trains in Riverside. Is this team going to be Strikers 2nd team that plays in the ECNL regional league(ecnl 2) ?? If I’m not mistakin most strikers ecnl teams train at the OC great park or Whittier college.

What is a composite 2006 team?
It is the ECNL 2 team.
This team trains in Riverside. Is this team going to be Strikers 2nd team that plays in the ECNL regional league(ecnl 2) ?? If I’m not mistakin most strikers ecnl teams train at the OC great park or Whittier college.
Yes this team will be Strikers in the ECNL regional league and is based out of Riverside/Corona area practicing at CBU and Ontario.

We are relocating to "Orange County Great Park", I am looking for Center Defenders, Outside Defenders and Outside Mid Fielders. If your are a "Soccer Player" that want's the ECNL challenge give me a call (714) 788-4195. Come talk to me and hear what our club has to offer.Tryouts.jpg

Back