State Cup Winning Coach adding 2003 team.

Good afternoon, I have been asked to help my colleagues add the final four players to their 2003 boys team.

I wanted to post a follow up to my previous messages regarding the 2004 & 2005 teams. Thank you to all the families who have trusted me with the development of their children. We now have 15 boys on both of our 2004 & 2005 teams and are just finalizing the last couple of places.

My 2002 California Rush team performed brilliantly in the Regionals (Salt Lake City) after winning CalSouth's Presidents cup. We narrowly lost in extra-time of the Regional semi-finals to the eventual champions - as a result of their performance CalSouth has asked us to participate in the CRL tournament, Craig and CalSouth leaderships team we are extremely grateful for your continued support.

My colleagues at California Rush have asked me to help them complete the formation of their flight 2 2003 team. We have a number of really talented boys, and have been made aware of a few HB based teams collapsing, if any of the parents would like to talk to me about the 2003 team please let me know.

Thank you,
Daniel
714 615 3532
Coachdanielw@gmail.com

Good afternoon, I have been asked to help my colleagues add the final four players to their 2003 boys team.

I wanted to post a follow up to my previous messages regarding the 2004 & 2005 teams. Thank you to all the families who have trusted me with the development of their children. We now have 15 boys on both of our 2004 & 2005 teams and are just finalizing the last couple of places.

My 2002 California Rush team performed brilliantly in the Regionals (Salt Lake City) after winning CalSouth's Presidents cup. We narrowly lost in extra-time of the Regional semi-finals to the eventual champions - as a result of their performance CalSouth has asked us to participate in the CRL tournament, Craig and CalSouth leaderships team we are extremely grateful for your continued support.

My colleagues at California Rush have asked me to help them complete the formation of their flight 2 2003 team. We have a number of really talented boys, and have been made aware of a few HB based teams collapsing, if any of the parents would like to talk to me about the 2003 team please let me know.

Thank you,
Daniel
714 615 3532
Coachdanielw@gmail.com

Presidents Cup? What is that. You aren't developing. You're wasting kids time playing lower level tournaments and sand bagging. You will get destroyed in CRL.

Back