State Cup Presidents

If Strikers play like they did this weekend against Eagles in the next round they will be blown out. Strikers new coach needs to figure it out quick or they'll all be packing
Strikers had some luck on their side getting through, they were down to Arsenal the entire game and if they lose that they are out. Be aware though of teams that squeak through, they can be dangerous!

If Strikers play like they did this weekend against Eagles in the next round they will be blown out. Strikers new coach needs to figure it out quick or they'll all be packing
Yeah going to be tough for all the strikers teams with a new coach to make a deep run.

How was the Blues vs Riverside game? Any insight? Obviously a close one.
I stayed in watched it Great game #8 on Riverside is a stud, noticed the coach for the team didn't get there till halftime, but it was back and forth until then both having plenty of chances to score. 2nd Half the Blues coach had them firing on all cylinders and just kept to high of a pace for the soccer Devils to keep up. Could have been 2 or 3 more goals scored bus SCB. Congrats to both teams very very competitive. When will the scores be posted Need to see if my dd's team can squeak through in a Wild Card spot!

I stayed in watched it Great game #8 on Riverside is a stud, noticed the coach for the team didn't get there till halftime, but it was back and forth until then both having plenty of chances to score. 2nd Half the Blues coach had them firing on all cylinders and just kept to high of a pace for the soccer Devils to keep up. Could have been 2 or 3 more goals scored bus SCB. Congrats to both teams very very competitive. When will the scores be posted Need to see if my dd's team can squeak through in a Wild Card spot!
Like to know too. My dd's team might play Riverside.

Legends vs Riverside
Thanks!

No scores yet. On the CalSouth website it says:

> SCORING: EXCEPT the G2007/10U flight with a pending dispute; all scores have been posted for B2008/9U, B2007/10U, B2006/11U, G2008/9U and G2006/11U and all known disputes have been resolved. The G2007/10U flight should be resolved by Monday.

Anyone know what's the story?

How was the Blues vs Riverside game? Any insight? Obviously a close one.
Saw both clubs play this weekend. Devils play well as a team as they have been together for a longer period of time than most teams - great diagonal passing deep, Blues can fire outside shots by a couple of their players that most teams don't have. Both teams have 3 or so great players and a good supporting cast. My feeling is I don't think either team would get past Surf.

When will the scores be posted Need to see if my dd's team can squeak through in a Wild Card spot!

Even though the scores aren't official, you can get an idea by clicking Standings instead of Schedule & Results. This gives the results overall, just not for individual games.

Beach and Blues were in the same bracket and are slated to play again. Are they going to switch them up with another team? Makes too much sense so I doubt it will happen.

Congrats to the West Coast "B" team. I won't name the coach because what he came up with as a strategy was a complete disgrace to the game called soccer. 7v7 and he had all six of his field players within the 18 yard box from the start to the finish. When the goalie would get the ball he would scream repeatedly to kick it out of bounds. He would praise the keeper (s) when it finally dribbled out. When one of the six field players had a clearance none of the kids would advance.
I was able to have a good conversation with a couple of the WC parents. They were astounded and disappointed. When the coach wasn't yelling at the players they seemed dumbfounded as to what to do next. I would hope he has a bonus negotiated for a round of 16 entrance. He should be ashamed of himself for what he did to those girls. He just set the game of soccer back 25 years.

Congrats to the West Coast "B" team. I won't name the coach because what he came up with as a strategy was a complete disgrace to the game called soccer. 7v7 and he had all six of his field players within the 18 yard box from the start to the finish. When the goalie would get the ball he would scream repeatedly to kick it out of bounds. He would praise the keeper (s) when it finally dribbled out. When one of the six field players had a clearance none of the kids would advance.
I was able to have a good conversation with a couple of the WC parents. They were astounded and disappointed. When the coach wasn't yelling at the players they seemed dumbfounded as to what to do next. I would hope he has a bonus negotiated for a round of 16 entrance. He should be ashamed of himself for what he did to those girls. He just set the game of soccer back 25 years.
Calsouth should not have allowed them to play in Presidents along with a few others. Its a shame that some more deserving teams got bounced because of the unbalanced brackets.

Calsouth should not have allowed them to play in Presidents along with a few others. Its a shame that some more deserving teams got bounced because of the unbalanced brackets.

How many teams went through with two loses? Other teams did indeed deserve a chance to go through. Strikers gets through on points due to a bracket of 3 and that hurt Arsenal who did not get a third game. I had no clue about the west coast coach doing that, what a shame and a let down to those kids and families.

"Bunch of cowards!" - Hope Solo

Back