State Cup Eligibility Question

Troyrocks

BRONZE
My DD ('06) is between clubs and has already been granted release from her previous club. She has an offer to play State Cup with a team, which we have no intention of committing to - coach already knows this.

Questions: Do I need to initiate anything with Cal South to play with this team? Is the only deadline that matters for my DD the roster freeze deadline?

TIA

My DD ('06) is between clubs and has already been granted release from her previous club. She has an offer to play State Cup with a team, which we have no intention of committing to - coach already knows this.

Questions: Do I need to initiate anything with Cal South to play with this team? Is the only deadline that matters for my DD the roster freeze deadline?

TIA
Should be an easy one, club for which your DD will play State for needs to be picked up by the club registrar and added to the team before the roster freeze.

TIA

If her previous team also registered for state cup she may still may be "Cup Tied" depending on when She was released. "Cup tied" only applies to presidents division. If her new team is playing Mayors or Govenors then it doesn't apply and you would have until roster freeze to be registered through Cal south to that roster.

Back