State Cup Brackets Released Boys '08

Well there's like 4-5 strikers teams and around the same number from TFA so odds in there favor but heck you never know with 9 yr olds. Anything is possible but enjoying the journey can be just as fun as the designation for kids at these ages.

Well there's like 4-5 strikers teams and around the same number from TFA so odds in there favor but heck you never know with 9 yr olds. Anything is possible but enjoying the journey can be just as fun as the designation for kids at these ages.
I think Irvine Strikers (Pre Academy) and TFA (Pre Academy) are the ones he was referencing. There are two good teams (Legends and Galaxy Pre Academy) tht won't even play in the tournament this year so results could be interesting. I bet you see a couple teams go far just by having good team chemistry at the right time

I think Irvine Strikers (Pre Academy) and TFA (Pre Academy) are the ones he was referencing. There are two good teams (Legends and Galaxy Pre Academy) tht won't even play in the tournament this year so results could be interesting. I bet you see a couple teams go far just by having good team chemistry at the right time
Legends FC B08 Pre-Academy is now SoCal Elite FC.

Irvines strikers pre academey will take it. They played up a year in league and had no problems with the 2007's.

Thier past coach did a incredible job with these kids. They dont screw around in the back like most teams. They are tough and fast and know how to score.

Its refreshing watching them play. They dont play the crap that other $2700 a year clubs play. They play great soccer and they play too win.

They develop their kids while wining games!!

Irvines strikers pre academey will take it. They played up a year in league and had no problems with the 2007's.

Thier past coach did a incredible job with these kids. They dont screw around in the back like most teams. They are tough and fast and know how to score.

Its refreshing watching them play. They dont play the crap that other $2700 a year clubs play. They play great soccer and they play too win.

They develop their kids while wining games!!
Curious if your kid plays on this team?

No, I dont have kids. I coach agaisnt them and im from the area . Pretty much all the Irvine Strikers youngers are top quality they dona great job.

They are very competitive at the younger ages but once the reach the olders not as much, can't recall last time any of u16/17,18,19's even made the ussda playoffs for example. Makes you wonder what's really going, since long term they don't have the same success once older. They seem to have difficulty in certain areas consistently at the older levels.

They are very competitive at the younger ages but once the reach the olders not as much, can't recall last time any of u16/17,18,19's even made the ussda playoffs for example. Makes you wonder what's really going, since long term they don't have the same success once older. They seem to have difficulty in certain areas consistently at the older levels.
Interesting observation... I wonder if they are retaining the talented kids or if they leave to go to other academies?

Good question I'm guessing the top kids as they get older go for Galaxey, LAFC, and TFA.

TFA is getting stronger amd stronger.

Happy new years to all!! Good luck to your kids on the pitch in 2019. Remember have fun and be postive!!!!

Their good teams are not at that age yet. It's coming. Solid club with HUGE financial backing .
I have been to some of their training sessions. Very impressive.

The have always been great at younger ages. But so have strikers and its was said the older kids leave to galaxy lafc and tfa. But they have no history of success at older ages that's why I said what I said you say the top striker kids leave to tfa because of there success but like I said there has been none .

Good point. I wasnt saying top strikers kids. I meant top kids in general. I should of said TFA has become a destination of late.

Happy new year to you and your family.

Good point. I wasnt saying top strikers kids. I meant top kids in general. I should of said TFA has become a destination of late.

Happy new year to you and your family.
The Strikers '08 Pre Academy team was directly effected by the change in U-12 DA for the upcoming season. Depending on what the DA does with U-13 the following year they could be impacted again. I know the team plays up in age and will be doing so next year on the larger pitch. If Strikers can keep this same core group together by the time the U-14 DA starts it could be a very very interesting team to watch in the DA.

Back