State Cup Bracket Draw - Today?

It is scheduled for today. When do they usually post it?
Will it get delayed?

Noticed today that the bracket our kids team was in changed over the weekend. Still futzing around perhaps

noticed some of the teams entered. some coaches really like putting their kids through punishment. if you manage to only earn 2-4 points in a bronze/flight 3, i dont see what putting them up against flight 2/3/bronze teams that finished at the top of their divisions accomplishes. worse i noticed signature/plus teams with 2-4 points. i think that is pretty f'd up - well unless you draw them.

noticed some of the teams entered. some coaches really like putting their kids through punishment. if you manage to only earn 2-4 points in a bronze/flight 3, i dont see what putting them up against flight 2/3/bronze teams that finished at the top of their divisions accomplishes. worse i noticed signature/plus teams with 2-4 points. i think that is pretty f'd up - well unless you draw them.
Ironically we went from a pretty tough draw (.5-0 YSR diff) to one that looks to be less difficult (3-1.5 YSR diff).

Back